lots of 7/11s closed and windows covered,wonder why

ivor bigun

4 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

That's what I said, you can't buy before 11 a.m. and between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.

Yes you can, how many more times do people have to be told for crying out loud, my Mrs went out at 08.34hrs this morning and bought 3 cases of beer & 2 bottles of red wine.

22 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

Yes you can, how many more times do people have to be told for crying out loud, my Mrs went out at 08.34hrs this morning and bought 3 cases of beer & 2 bottles of red wine.

The hours discussed are for 7-11.

5 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

WAs that a wholesale purchase ?

It depends on what you mean by wholesale ? Just part of our weekly purchase for personal consumption at home, it was bought at a bottle shop opposite the temple at the top end of Nern Plawb Wan out on the Darkside, but also mentioned many times in TVF that you can buy what you like at the local mom & pop shop at any time, you don't have to be fettered by 7/11, Mini BigC, Tesco Express ( now Lotus or whatever) etc etc.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Weird, my 7 Elevens in Pattaya allow buying after 5pm

I'm a daytime drinker so I haven't pursued this further and the small shops carry my brand of beer. I'm in Rayong.

23 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

It depends on what you mean by wholesale ? Just part of our weekly purchase for personal consumption at home, it was bought at a bottle shop opposite the temple at the top end of Nern Plawb Wan out on the Darkside, but also mentioned many times in TVF that you can buy what you like at the local mom & pop shop at any time, you don't have to be fettered by 7/11, Mini BigC, Tesco Express ( now Lotus or whatever) etc etc.

I do think that you cannot mention doing illegal things on this forum 

28 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

At a 7-11 you can't buy after 1700 which means you can only buy 1100 to 1400.

You can(could) buy from 11am to 2pm  and then again 5pm to 12.00 midnight ( now last orders at 8pm due to Covidiocy)

P_20190718_134859.thumb.jpg.1a550b7f6568bc6dac6e65a7b5f58ba0.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Golden Triangle said:

Nothing illegal going on, strange thoughts you have, been locked down far too long I think ????????

It is illegal to purchase alcohol outside of licensing hours .

Although you can buy alcohol from mom & pop shops at any time, it is actually illegal to do so .

Did you think that there is one law for 7/11's and another law for local shops ?