[email protected] - Proof of vaccination

Mahks

1 hour ago, rwill said:

The hospital gave me a vaccination certificate after my second shot.

Are you saying you have already hsd 2 shots from the expat. Consular site, i was under the impression that they wont be giving appointments until after the 10 Aug, the post asked  about a specific site. 

31 minutes ago, Mahks said:

I was meaning those that got vaccinated via the [email protected] registration.

As of this date I have not seen a report of anyone having got their vax that way yet.

The post was for when some do...

When i receive or if i receive i will post the details on here.

hoping  for a Khonkaen app

over 60 (well over in fact) and tubby meaning (obese ).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mahks said:

I was meaning those that got vaccinated via the [email protected] registration.

As of this date I have not seen a report of anyone having got their vax that way yet.

The post was for when some do...

they have not vaccinated anyone on that website yet, not until the 10th or 11th of August, so obviously no one has gotten a certifiate

• Like 2

They are in the fast lane - again.

F I V E   business days to enter two lines into a yellow WHO vaccination booklet?

No need to hurry that fast, me thinks! Ah, and yes, on the way out another 50 Baht are gone; you're welcome! 

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, Almer said:
21 hours ago, rwill said:

The hospital gave me a vaccination certificate after my second shot.

Are you saying you have already hsd 2 shots from the expat. Consular site, i was under the impression that they wont be giving appointments until after the 10 Aug, the post asked  about a specific site. 

No.  I'm just saying you will not get a certificate until you have received your second shot.

a certificate.jpg

just for info

in Europe you get the certificates after the second shot. with a QR Code that you scan, also your yellow book is updated (with the sticker and info) after the first shot, as the Yellow book belongs to the individual it is given back to you whilst you relax for 10 minutes after the shots.

On 8/6/2021 at 5:05 PM, Mahks said:

@roath I see # 3 on the list states a document we must receive at the immunization center. I guess that would be what I want to know if anyone receives, Thanks again.

I have been vaccinated at Vimut Hospital and the next jab at MedPark.  Both have issued a very professional document certifying my vaccination and other details.

MoPH will probably set up a new app or web-site where we will be required to pre-register, then when our registration is approved we will get an appointment, then at that appointment we will get proof of vaccination(s).

Seriously, the MoPH is said to have taken over responsibility for [email protected] registrants, for scheduling appointments and administering vaccines. Have seen reports this morning that the first registrants have appointments for tomorrow, Monday, in the afternoon.

The MoPH has already vaccinated well over 100,000 foreigners (~ 205k), but maybe not so many with 2x yet?

One assumes they'll hand out a document in Thai and English which details the name, dates and types of vaccines, once one is fully vaccinated?

I got the first dose of vaccine last monday at BNH in BKK on the consular.vac program for expat. They gave a kind of certificate of vaccination only on request and is not a real certificate but have a QR code, looks like a statement of appointment

Just now, angy said:

They gave a kind of certificate of vaccination only on request and is not a real certificate but have a QR code, looks like a statement of appointment

That's for the second dose.

After which, I'm guessing they'll give you some sort of document.

Of course that document might only be useful in obtaining another document (vaccine passport) from the government.

21 hours ago, rwill said:

No.  I'm just saying you will not get a certificate until you have received your second shot.

a certificate.jpg

I don't suppose anyone knows whether this certificate (shown) with a QR code is going to be sufficient for international travel? Vaccine Passports do not appear to be a requirement, as far as I know. There seems to be a variation on what is acceptable, depending on country and this will no doubt be another cause of angst when travelling. As far as trying to obtain a Vaccine Passport here, it would of course be preferable to do so ahead of travel, not at the airport, on the date of travel, thus removing one of the many hoops one has to go through.