Thailand well on the way to vaccinating 70% of population - vaccine in every province, says Anutin

webfact

5 hours ago, Cake Monster said:

Well Anutin ! Your time is a complete waste of time, as you seem incapable of these tasks assigned to you as then Health Minister. You are just not delivering on your remit.

Time for you to take a vocational change, and maybe find some employment that you will be capable of doing well.

Good luck with that.

Maybe he could take up learning to repair watches…….   ????

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, daveAustin said:

His lips are moving again, you know what that means!!

Does this character know there are more than 10,000 people in Thailand? 

He started counting 7 years ago and 70% of nothing is still a big fat 0.

5 hours ago, Cake Monster said:

Well Anutin ! Your time is a complete waste of time, as you seem incapable of these tasks assigned to you as then Health Minister. You are just not delivering on your remit.

Time for you to take a vocational change, and maybe find some employment that you will be capable of doing well.

Good luck with that.

Bin man?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, xylophone said:

The answer is honesty and clarity and a plan to get the best vaccines for the people and quickly, and none of these have been a factor in the BS coming from the mouths of the toy soldiers.

Should that read LEAD toy soldiers?

Here we go again. Sponge Bob...how many times we heard that..

which year 2023?

It sounds like fake news to me. The big if..where is the vaccine?

I really do not know which vaccines you give to children and pregnant women . As far as I know Pfizer is the only prescribed for children.

Ordering few millions here and there...is not enough. To vaccinates 50 million Thais (70%) you need 100 million vaccines ,not counting the redosage to the people who got sinovac.

From what we read, Thailand will get Pfizer or moderna.. sometimes in October and few more  in 2022..   You are looking at late 2022 before a good percentage of the population to get the vaccines. and not sooner.

that is reality if they keep buying vaccines.

4 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

By Thursday, 19,632,537 people in Thailand had been vaccinated, including 15,180,276 people who have received the first jab and 4,277,071 who have been fully inoculated. - These figures provided in today's report so not even half way there yet by any standards

I am a bit confused here. Shouldn't those 4,277,071 who have been fully inoculated be included in the 15,180,276 people who have received the first jab. After all you can't receive the second jab unless you have had the first.

38 minutes ago, 3NUMBAS said:

uk has jabed 90% of adults and theres still 30000 cases a day cos of unvacinated refusenics,

most in hospital are unjabbed folks

vaccination does not mean you wont catch covid,im  not allowed to mention how overblown it all is.....oh darn it there i go again

The fear that these medical minister are not  counting on is that this virus will mutate again beyond delta and who knows how bad it would be. that could be disastrous

Already the US  and other countries are considering a 3rd booster shot for people over 60yr with a 5month duration from the 2nd shot.

There is no way thailand  can cope with that.. considering they are having problem with dosage 1 and dosage 2.

My good guess is that they are still counting on AZ to be delivered soon. Assuming that there is no production problem,  It wont happened either. Us vaccines planned to be delivered few in October and few more in spring 2022.  They are hoping that this virus will go away magically by waving the magic wand.  55555

Disease,  viruses, and medication are all statistical data. It is all about numbers and not about  wishful thinking.

2 minutes ago, Sydebolle said:

Correct, this statement is correct. 

From 4% to 5% is "on the way to 70%" and any other word like i.e. "well" is a matter of interpretation .... 

I thought "Well" was a deep subject 

• Like 1