611 million dollars stolen from wallets--security didnt help.

olfu

7 minutes ago, fdsa said:

riots all over Bangkok--its all over internet but I dont see explanation.

And I guess some still think crypto is a good idea.

So whats your point?

https://decrypt.co/78198/senate-passes-infrastructure-bill-crypto-tax-house?&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=feed&utm_source=coinbase

• Like 1

9 hours ago, olfu said:

And I guess some still think crypto is a good idea.

Of course it's a good idea regardless. Cash isn't a bad idea just because there are pickpockets either. In both cases, you can take measures to prevent or mitigate theft.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Being well over a million Baht up this year on my crypto investment, I think it's a good idea.

However, it is the best idea to do your research very thoroughly before getting involved though, as there are safe environments and not safe ones. Same goes for the currencies. Some are good investments, some are pump and dump rip offs.

Digital currency is coming to everyone. The only question if it is a Country issued digital dollar, where everything you do can be monitored, or decentralised ones, such as we are seeing already. Cash will soon be a thing of the past.

It already is, we have online banking and credit cards

Crypto is a great asset to trade right now until it crashes like in 2018 but anything that can drop 50% in a month or so isn't a reliable currency. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Digital currency is coming to everyone. The only question if it is a Country issued digital dollar, where everything you do can be monitored, or decentralised ones, such as we are seeing already. Cash will soon be a thing of the past.

And Enron's business model is the innovative future of energy delivery.

Until one day, it's not...

• Like 1