Thai Friendly

Sparktrader

18 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

I think you have to be gay or bi (or something similar)  to think any LB is hot. Each to their own though ????

Are you sure?

Have you ever travelled to Singapore?

Years ago, many years ago in fact, people flocked to Singapore to truly enjoy examples of Human Diversity.

We are ALL Homo Sapiens, after all.

Why should we lose out on the pleasure of enjoying the diversity of Human behavior, just because we refuse to not be overly prudish?

I am SURE that I am right.

I do NOT feel threatened by the diverse views of my fellow primates.

Humans are a specie with a magnificent brain.

And due to our above average intelligence, among the lesser primates, it is only natural that we are not governed by instinctual behaviors, but by REASON.

Let's all just PLEASE go with the FLOW!

Let's all be more tolerant of diversity.

Let's all be more caring of others, for example.

Do I believe this???

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, as you can see from the attached image below, here...

Being HOT is not necessarily what Life is all about.

There are other more important things to Life, besides adhering to what any small sector, or even the Majority, thinks is interesting or amusing, or satisfying, or valid.

Let's all try to be more INCLUSIVE in order to ensure that all of us live together more harmoniously.

dragwarslead.jpg.cb14cb5ff95c0fe1a9445a743373e0bb.jpg

I am NOT joking here.

IF all of us do not begin acting and thinking in a more inclusive way....

Do you think we as a specie will even survive Global Warming?

NO!, we likely will not.

Edited by GammaGlobulin

45 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Disagree,

At 60 the last thing you need is an ugly old bag that denies you sex.

Might as well have stayed in the west.

Get yourself a 30yo that's crazy in the head and great on the bed.

You're worth it!

Just don't rent an upper floor unit at View Talay 6. If your driven to jump pick first or second floor, basement is better.

3 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Are you sure?

Have you ever travelled to Singapore?

Years ago, many years ago in fact, people flocked to Singapore to truly enjoy examples of Human Diversity.

We are ALL Homo Sapiens, after all.

Why should we lose out on the pleasure of enjoying the diversity of Human behavior, just because we refuse to not be overly prudish?

I am SURE that I am right.

I do NOT feel threatened by the diverse views of my fellow primates.

Humans are a specie with a magnificent brain.

And due to our above average intelligence, among the lesser primates, it is only natural that we are not governed by instinctual behaviors, but by REASON.

Let's all just PLEASE go with the FLOW!

Let's all be more tolerant of diversity.

Let's all be more caring of others, for example.

Do I believe this???

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, as you can see from the attached image below, here...

Being HOT is not necessarily what Life is all about.

There are other more important things to Life, besides adhering to what any small sector, or even the Majority, thinks is interesting or amusing, or satisfying, or valid.

Let's all try to be more INCLUSIVE in order to ensure that all of us live together more harmoniously.

dragwarslead.jpg.cb14cb5ff95c0fe1a9445a743373e0bb.jpg

I am NOT joking here.

IF all of us do not begin acting and thinking in a more inclusive way....

Do you think we as a specie will even survive Global Warming?

NO!, we likely will not.

Not sure how your response relates to my comment. Men either fancy women, or they fancy men/LBs/all 3. If they are in the latter camp good for them. I'm not. 

And I don't see how you trying to tempt me into that camp will help fight global warming. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Not sure how your response relates to my comment. Men either fancy women, or they fancy men/LBs/all 3. If they are in the latter camp good for them. I'm not. 

And I don't see how you trying to tempt me into that camp will help fight global warming. 

Sorry.

I just meant that it might be more productive to try to be more inclusive when we are all, ultimately, fighting a war with Global Warming which could destroy us, no matter what our sexual persuasions might be.  Compared to Global Warming, sexual persuasion and gender issues seem less important.  Again, sorry for my not being clearer.  I am NOT trying to tempt anyone into doing anything, other than to ask people to pay more attention to issues which are, hierarchically speaking according to their existential importance, more important. 

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Ever notice how LBs start talking in a deep manly voice once you reject them walking past, quite common

Never takes long for wrong uns to show their true colours.....................

Could never see why people are afraid - yes AFRAID - of other genders, or cross genders, or trans genders

It is just a bunch of skin - rolled in a tube, folded like a leaf, round like a ring.

Whatever floats your boat

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, canthai55 said:

Could never see why people are afraid - yes AFRAID - of other genders, or cross genders, or trans genders

It is just a bunch of skin - rolled in a tube, folded like a leaf, round like a ring.

Whatever floats your boat

It basically comes down to a fear of the LB having a bigger "bunch of skin" .

I think for 90% of guys its not a fear of trans, a fear of being gay etc, its a fear he/she will be bigger than theirs

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, canthai55 said:

555 - so body builders who take testosterone are more masculine than those that do not ?

I repeat - 555

Depending on how you judge "more masculine", it's quite likely that someone who takes testosterone and lifts weights is more masculine in appearance than someone who doesn't, particularly women.

8 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Most lbs ugly. Some cute faces. Of course vag is better. Some ugly women though. Need paper bag.

And some women probably feel the same about the elderly pensioners they have to deal with.

Its all a mixed bag of choice and personal preferences.

• Haha 1

Just now, CharlieH said:

And some women probably feel the same about the elderly pensioners they have to deal with.

Its all a m8sed bag of choice and personal preferences.

Correct. Most of us are average. Good looks aint much anyway. Fluke from nature.

6 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Correct. Most of us are average. Good looks aint much anyway. Fluke from nature.

Well in my experience the more "pretty" they are the less time you want to spend with them, Great to admire and do the deed yes, but as actual people, nah no thanks.

There is so much more to the person than what is on display.

beauty being skin deep is very apt. Attractive is so much more than appearance. I like to assess the whole package not just the window display.

• Like 2