Thai police clash with protesters near PM's residence

webfact

3 hours ago, crazykopite said:

There is a very simple solution call another General Election but this time allow political observers from around the world to watch and report there findings ,no stitch ups or brown envelopes let the people decide who they want to govern one thing is for sure it won’t be the current administration 

Good idea but I fear it will never happen. Since 1946 Thailand has made huge efforts to keep what goes on here out of the news and away from prying eyes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Excel said:

And on TikTok the mindless brutality of the RTP is there for all to witness too. I am not a fan of the social media but these two apps certainly are demonstrating to the world the behavior of the RTP in promoting violence.

Which of the two apps is favored? Tik or Tok?

6 hours ago, alien365 said:

When the leaders can change the law to suit them at any time, in which they do, its no wonder the protesters are out on the streets. 

It's impossible not to break the law here as it keeps changing to protect those who can't face a bit of criticism 

Unfortunately the same in any Country!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

plenty of videos on FB Voice TV of police violence

Could you post the link of police smashing car windows and pushing over motorbikes

all I see are news clips that barely show anything 

was in the middle of the asoke protest the other day in a taxi, didn’t really see any violence on either end 

Edited by dj230

12 hours ago, Surasak said:

Many protests around the world start off peacefully. Its mostly the police who stir up the trouble with aggressive actions to illicit an aggressive response. As you say, 'mindless violence by thugs in uniform'.   

Statistical data on this claim, from a reliable source, please. "I've seen youtube videos of police being 'violent' with protestors", doesn't count.