Expatvac replies...

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

People that got that or a similar email have been sent a another one with a link to upload the missing visa/extension stamp.

I sure didn't, I even tried with another email-address where I added Passport AND Th ID Card Copy together; Reply is not possible because name and Passport Nr have been used already; Please change something.... How can I change my name or Passport Nr????

14 minutes ago, jomtienisgood said:

I sure didn't, I even tried with another email-address where I added Passport AND Th ID Card Copy together; Reply is not possible because name and Passport Nr have been used already; Please change something.... How can I change my name or Passport Nr????

If they rejected it due to them having your passport number in their system that means you cannot do anything now unless they send you a email related to your first application.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, jomtienisgood said:

Neither did I! But, on looking back through my email inbox, I see that I received 2 initial "success" notification emails after (eventually) registering on the Expatvac website but only a single subsequent "rejection" email. Which makes me wonder whether they might, in fact, also be weeding out duplicate registrations in this cack-handed manner. Unfortunately the MFA staff member to whom I spoke a few days ago showed no interest in taking my personal details so as to investigate this matter further.

Might you, perchance, be in a similar position to mine as regards receiving initial "success" emails in duplicate and only a single subsequent "rejection" email?

Edited by OJAS

On 8/18/2021 at 6:40 AM, ubonjoe said:

I have not gotten a email from them. I did upload my a single file with a copy of my passport photo page and most recent extension stamp. I have no visas in my current passport to upload.

I did the same. I received a phone call yesterday and was given an appointment next Wednesday to have my jab. I live near Phayao and registered on 02/08.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, ripstanley said:

I did the same. I received a phone call yesterday and was given an appointment next Wednesday to have my jab. I live near Phayao and registered on 02/08.

Nothing yet for me here in Ubon. Maybe next week if thet get some Pfizer vaccine.

I received an SMS just 5 minutes ago confirming an appointment on Monday 23rd

for the Pfizer vaccine. 6th floor Central Festival Pattaya between 12 and 13pm from BPH.

Just bring passport and show staff SMS.

I am 62 with none of the 7 underlying medical conditions

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jomtienisgood said:

I omitted the last letter of my forename when I re-registered using an alternate email address after receiving a rejection email and was successfully registered again.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cnmltd said:

for the Pfizer vaccine. 6th floor Central Festival Pattaya between 12 and 13pm from BPH.

Just an update, this is from The British Camber of Commerce, Jina Phenix.

I just received an e-mail to confirm this.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ripstanley said:

I too received a phone call late Friday afternoon for a Pfizer jab next Tuesday at Kalasin Hospital. I asked for an email or sms confirmation, or at least a booking reference; but 'no can do'. Of course I am happy and will drive the 80 km. each way. But, having experienced the Thai love of paperwork, I worry that I might be on a fool's errand.

Can anyone confirm having received a jab on the basis of a phone call ?

4 minutes ago, kalasiner said:

I too received a phone call late Friday afternoon for a Pfizer jab next Tuesday at Kalasin Hospital. I asked for an email or sms confirmation, or at least a booking reference; but 'no can do'. Of course I am happy and will drive the 80 km. each way. But, having experienced the Thai love of paperwork, I worry that I might be on a fool's errand.

I also received an email this morning. This was from my local health authority.

Edited by ripstanley
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, kalasiner said:

It is normal to receive phone calls, I received one confirming an appointment for 7 June when I registered on the Mor Prom site for AZ, but declined, then registered at the local hospital and they called me with Sinovac and I declined, now waiting on an email confirmation for Pfizer at Bangkok Hospital in Khon Kaen or Expatvac to send me something on Pfizer, or I wait for when Moderna arrives in Udon Thani in October, so to answer your question, a phone call is enough, just make sure your paperwork is in order and copies of same to make it easier for your quick departure.

Good luck.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ripstanley said:

I also received an email this morning. This was from my local health authority.

Thanks for the info, ripstanley. 

Incredible that they send an email on a Sunday !. Respect to them.

Should I receive an email I will make a point of confirming the appointment because the expatvac registration confirmation states:

"Once available appointment slot is sent to your email, please confirm within 24 hours.      Failure to confirm within 24 hours will result in the cancellation of your preregistration."

Good Luck !

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

I omitted the last letter of my forename when I re-registered using an alternate email address after receiving a rejection email and was successfully registered again.

OK, update; I did it with yet another email address, and also 'forgot' a letter in my name. So far it seems registration is confirmed...

Now just wait........Some kind of message. Thanks a lot for advise.

Capture Reg Cov 2208.PNG

• Like 1

Gave up on them, and today I received a Sinovac jab with an AZ to follow on the 15th of next month at my local Homo Sapiens Maintenance and Repair Centre (hospital to normal folks). They announced the vaccine would be available to the usual over 60s plus seven other categories on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, We didn't recognise the staff so I assume they move on to another hospital after Monday.

I and my wife went along and after the receptionist said no farang but we should ask his boss I was in and out in two hours including the 30 minute wait and blood pressure check afterwards. NO VISA CHECK NEEDED, only passport. My wife is six months under 60 but they decided she could be vaccinated too. Thanks.

Very efficiently done, and friendly (apart from the receptionist). Received a printed form giving details of my first jab and appointment date for the second, only in Thai but my wife was told the 'finished job' certificate would also be in English. Once this business escapes the government's hands it run smoothly. Really, the only problem with Thailand is those who run it. Normal folk are fine, in this case when given the chance to do their job (supplied with the vaccine).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Gave up on them, and today I received a Sinovac jab with an AZ to follow on the 15th of next month at my local Homo Sapiens Maintenance and Repair Centre (hospital to normal folks). They announced the vaccine would be available to the usual over 60s plus seven other categories on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, We didn't recognise the staff so I assume they move on to another hospital after Monday.

I and my wife went along and after the receptionist said no farang but we should ask his boss I was in and out in two hours including the 30 minute wait and blood pressure check afterwards. NO VISA CHECK NEEDED, only passport. My wife is six months under 60 but they decided she could be vaccinated too. Thanks.

Very efficiently done, and friendly (apart from the receptionist). Received a printed form giving details of my first jab and appointment date for the second, only in Thai but my wife was told the 'finished job' certificate would also be in English. Once this business escapes the government's hands it run smoothly. Really, the only problem with Thailand is those who run it. Normal folk are fine, in this case when given the chance to do their job (supplied with the vaccine).

Really, the only problem with Thailand is those who run it. Normal folk are fine, in this case when given the chance to do their job (supplied with the vaccine).

Solution :

Take their guns and tanks away from them ....and their stars ...????...????

4 hours ago, kalasiner said:

Thanks for your encouraging info, 4MyEgo.

I'm sure you will get your Pfizer jab through expatvac or BKK Hospital KK.

Good luck and please keep us informed.

Actually you not going to believe this, a mate of mine text me today saying to get to Udon Thani Provincial Health Office today as they were taking Pfizer registrations today only and once you put in your form you turn up at a University between 10-12 the following day for the Pfizer jab.

I couldn't find anything about it online, same with the wife and she said, don't waste your time as it's an hours drive, I text the mate back and said how good is your info and he said a mate past it onto him but he hadn't been yet, so I said to the Mrs, nothing ventured, nothing gained, grabbed me passport and off I went, BINGO, all good, tomorrow between 10-12. I also text me mate and said, Oi, get your a$$ over here because they close at 5pm and it's a one off, with his reply being just getting out of the car.

Waiting for Expatvac was a concern as it appeared that the left arm didn't know what the right arm was doing, and my hope was on Bangkok Hospital Khon Kaen coming good, but one thing I've learnt living in Thailand is to never wait for something to happen and to never expect something to happen, you got to be as pro-active if you can, because we all know about Thai time.

Fingers crossed everything goes according to plan tomorrow, and if it does I will notify both of the other sites to remove my application so that someone else can take my place, i.e. it they ever eventuate.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Actually you not going to believe this, a mate of mine text me today saying to get to Udon Thani Provincial Health Office today as they were taking Pfizer registrations today only and once you put in your form you turn up at a University between 10-12 the following day for the Pfizer jab.

I couldn't find anything about it online, same with the wife and she said, don't waste your time as it's an hours drive, I text the mate back and said how good is your info and he said a mate past it onto him but he hadn't been yet, so I said to the Mrs, nothing ventured, nothing gained, grabbed me passport and off I went, BINGO, all good, tomorrow between 10-12. I also text me mate and said, Oi, get your a$$ over here because they close at 5pm and it's a one off, with his reply being just getting out of the car.

Waiting for Expatvac was a concern as it appeared that the left arm didn't know what the right arm was doing, and my hope was on Bangkok Hospital Khon Kaen coming good, but one thing I've learnt living in Thailand is to never wait for something to happen and to never expect something to happen, you got to be as pro-active if you can, because we all know about Thai time.

Fingers crossed everything goes according to plan tomorrow, and if it does I will notify both of the other sites to remove my application so that someone else can take my place, i.e. it they ever eventuate.  

Congratulations !

Only in Amazing Thailand !

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Was this foreigners only? Over 60s ?

On 8/21/2021 at 5:15 PM, cnmltd said:

10 hours ago, petermik said:

SMS received yesterday from BPH (Bangkok Pattaya Hospital) confirming Pfizer vaccine in Central Festival tomorrow 14-15.00

I, too, received an SMS on Saturday from BPH confirming an appointment for the Pfizer vaccine at 6th floor, Central Festival, Pattaya today (as now is) 13:00-14:00. As subsequently noted by cnmltd this relates to the BCCT initiative referred to in the following thread rather than the MFA expatvac shambles, so kudos to the BCCT, I think:-

Edited by OJAS
  • Like 2

Good news for Phetchaburi/Cha-Am:
I registered with Expatvac on 08/05.
Today I (and 35 other people as well) got an email with appointment for Pfizer vaccination tomorrow (24.08.) afternoon!
My confirmation-email was immediately confirmed back by Cha-Am-Hospital. ????

"Dear  

You got this email because you are registered with the Thai Consular and wish to have the Pfizer Vaccination.
Your Pfizer vaccination is scheduled at Cha Am Hospital  on the 24th of August, between 13:30-15:30. The Clinic will be held in the Primary and Holistic Care Department, which is located in the Old Building of Cha Am Hospital,Petchaburi.
If you wish to attend this Clinic, then please confirm by email as soon as possible 
For further information please  contact 0982594526.

Best regards
Urasaya Sri.

Chaam hospital "

• Like 1

9 hours ago, OJAS said:

I, too, received an SMS on Saturday from BPH confirming an appointment for the Pfizer vaccine at 6th floor, Central Festival, Pattaya today (as now is) 13:00-14:00. As subsequently noted by cnmltd this relates to the BCCT initiative referred to in the following thread rather than the MFA expatvac shambles, so kudos to the BCCT, I think:-

I believe it was through the Expatvac registration personally...but who cares...it`s sorted.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, petermik said:

I believe it was through the Expatvac registration personally...but who cares...it`s sorted.

Nice, we had successful registrations on 1st August, 75 & 63 respectively (Chiang Mai) no sign of any appointments, appears we are not alone, many have not received them.

Also registered on another "reboot" in Chiang Mai waiting to see if any success there, 4th attempt via different options!

48 minutes ago, petermik said:

There are 2 sites for vaccinations.

I think he may of done the registration directly to the hospital by clicking the link on this site. https://thailandintervac.com/

The other site was set up by the consular affairs department of the MFA. https://expatvac.consular.go.th/