Will the Covid-vaccine become mandatory for a Thailand Visa in the future?

23 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I take it you didn't get my sarcasm ?

Wonder what would happen if they had flights for blacks and flights for whites, oooops, going back in time, let's not, suffice to say everyone has a right to choose and we can disagree with their choices, but respect "their" decisions, after all could you imagine a society where we all were forced to comply, no thanks, I choose to get vaccinated, if they choose not to, I am not going to worry about it because I can still infect them regardless of the fact that I will be vaccinated, and if I do infect them, i.e. the unvaccinated, well I wish the a speedy recovery.

I just thought your sarcasm deserved mine ????

I do agree everyone has the right to choose but countries have the right to choose who to let in.  As I said elsewhere, this is not new, a Yellow Fever vax has been mandatory for certain countries since the 1980s to my knowledge, so why should we treat Covid differently in this regard?

Like you I choose to be vaccinated - and have been. I have friends who won't and I've told them "Up to you but you may find your options are limited in the future"

Again...their choice. Like you, i hope i don't infect them but if i do I shan't blame myself but I shall wish them a speedy recovery.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2021 at 12:16 PM, KarenBravo said:

At the moment, the middle seat has been mandated to be unoccupied, yet, they still fly.

If all passengers are vaccinated, they won't have to leave those seats empty.

I'm speaking in general. Not specific to Thailand. I don't know what the rules are here, but airlines in my home country are filling middle seats.