Things to do when bored

Sparktrader

1 hour ago, A1Str8 said:

Get off the internet. Get productive. Get a life. Build a business. Create value. Won't even know what boredom is. 

Ever heard of modern business? You know, the one that is made online. Never mind, maybe that is too boring for you. ????

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

I see gym junkies. They dont look like exciting specimans.

Agreed...but not at all what was intended or even slightly implied. Take a walk, go for a swim, get outdoors, take the stairs, quit smoking. Get off the fat a$$. Eat less animal protein and "junk food". E-Z really, but people rather go to the doc, get more drugs, continue all the same unhealthy habits and complaining while doing ZERO to treat the causes. Wash, rinse, repeat. 

Hey ...everyone has their vices. I certainly have mine. But vices are best kept under control...or not. Whatever makes us happy, long as not hurting or infringing on others.

3 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Agreed...but not at all what was intended or even slightly implied. Take a walk, go for a swim, get outdoors, take the stairs, quit smoking. Get off the fat a$$. Eat less animal protein and "junk food". E-Z really, but people rather go to the doc, get more drugs, continue all the same unhealthy habits and complaining while doing ZERO to treat the causes. Wash, rinse, repeat. 

Hey ...everyone has their vices. I certainly have mine. But vices are best kept under control...or not. Whatever makes us happy, long as not hurting or infringing on others.

Animal protein is the best food.

• Like 1

Just go out and sit kerbside/eat al fresco/be amongst others/walk or cycle around town............... anywhere where you can watch the world go by/chew the fat with passers by or fellow customers, never a dull moment when you're out and about.................................................human interaction, just the best........................................................

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

make a your familytree, linedance even if you are alone, renovate the garden, wach a movie and sleep during it, so you can play it again and again, clean your house and all the cupboards and throw away what you never use/wear/orwant to hold

24 minutes ago, ikke1959 said:

make a your familytree, linedance even if you are alone, renovate the garden, wach a movie and sleep during it, so you can play it again and again, clean your house and all the cupboards and throw away what you never use/wear/orwant to hold

make a family tree ...    Jack __ :   dead     Mary __  : dead

linedance                ...    and what '     kick my fr_ggin toe on the chair leg

renovate to garden      ...   I'm sick of the far garden ... get a dozer in and rip the far out

watch a movie and sleep       ...        well what's the damn point .. 

clean the cupboards          ...            why,    I just put things there and they stay ....  that's it ... no far need to clean

:burp:

i need another bottle ...  hic ..

Edited by steven100
  • Haha 1

Read this forum

Watch BigO Live on the pc

The endless search for free streaming tv - British is easy, American are cheap b@$t@rd$ (could just buy a box or pay for it but that would defeat the challenge)

Every few days play "Guess What Day It Is" with the wife

Play online, multi-player video games

32 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

No gutters - no water!

Actually gutters alone won't do it, we also need some serious rain.

Screenshot_20210823-112457_Chart Maker.jpg

Having plenty of rain in the NE. No gutters -no water ? You can only collect rain in the rainy season when not needed, well that's my opinion.

On 8/22/2021 at 2:53 PM, Gottfrid said:

Ever heard of modern business? You know, the one that is made online. Never mind, maybe that is too boring for you. ????

Yeah I have. I run 5 different ones. That's exactly what I was saying. Get productive and forget boredom. Do you have comprehension issues?