Big Joke's "People Poll" about Thai police should lead to effective change

webfact

all is going well in the right direction

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2020/08/28/royal-aide-named-as-next-police-commissioner

those elephant tickets are worth it's price

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2021/02/22/police-have-no-duty-to-explain-elephant-ticket-scandal

in face of those facts even opinions by 15mln people won't count as valid

Edited by internationalism
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How is the survey organized? Anonymous or the police come into the house and ask: What do you dislike about us?

I would also like to see the questionnaire, which questions are asked how. With the "right" questionnaire construction you can actually generate any result you want.

I once had a survey assignment to determine the satisfaction of employees from the management of a large company. The Managemnet wanted the survey result to be positive.

Easy. I knew that every employee has a company parking lot.

1. Do you think it is important that every employee has their own company parking lot? = 100% yes.

2. Do you have your own company car park? = 100% yes.

3. Do you think it is good to have your own company car park? = 100% yes

Edited by tomacht8
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Hayduke said:

According to several reports, one popular reform suggestion is that the police should begin allowing the public to pay bribes using credit cards.

Or ones that have been newly acquired !!!!!!!!!!!!

TIT. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

"asking 100 people in all 1,484 police jurisdictions "

Is this 100 people per jurisdiction, i.e. 148'400 people asked or 0.06738544474%, i.e. one answer per every 15 jurisdictions? 

Either way, why not ask me; I could tell you all about how nice, friendly, population driven and honest all those officers are. I - for one - just never met anyone and trust me; you do not need to do any such surveys. Fire the entire lot and get a new bunch of honest, young and preferably women officers. If they look nice, that would be a plus. We do not expect fairness in a quarrel but if they are beautiful, at least it pleases the eye ........

On a more sombre note, are these guys for real? Unless you really fire most of the entire rotten lot, there will be zero changes ever ..........

• Like 2

It's fairly common knowledge that the Police are required to, 'kick up' a certain amount of Baht daily this is 'kicked up' through the ranks who take their 'cut' until what's left is given to who ever is in charge.

I wounder what the response or action taken would be if the poll revealed that all of the top cops should make their own and their wife's/Mia noi bank accounts available for public scrutiny? 

Edited by Dont confuse me
Mis spelling
  • Like 1

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha has apparently ordered a probe into the alleged killing of a drug suspect by a group of 13 Nakhon Sawan policemen and Pol Col Thitisan, the accused officer in a Facebook clip which went viral and is apparently genuine.

They allegedly suffocated the drug suspect to death with a plastic bag in a botched attempt to extort 2 million baht out of him. 

Pol Col Thitisan, alias Jo Ferrari, was a student at the Royal Police Cadet Academy (class 57). 

His alias came from the fact that he owned many sports cars, including a Lamborghini limited-edition Aventador LP 720-4 50 Anniversary special. He was reportedly the first Thai to own this car.

Just waiting now for the finding, that the deceased was suicided by himself - or something to that tune. 

Good luck, Big Joke, with your poll on the popularity of the local boys in brown ............ 

• Like 1

At least Im making some money out of them, Ive just won the contract to supply all the officers ranks with black hair dye.

Im presently in the process of submitting my bid to supply girdles   for all the pot bellies ones.