TAT still aiming for ONE MILLION foreign tourists this year

webfact

But do they know what tourists are?? I think everybody who steps out of an airplane, cross the border is counted as a tourist.. Besides I have seen on TV how they teach math for Prathom and yes that can be the reason too that they can't read the numbers..

47.58 x 10 = 475.80

47.58x100= 4,758.00

47.58x1000=47,580.00

54 minutes ago, webfact said:

To hit his target by December 31st ASEAN NOW did the math based on 25,000 having visited already.

It will need to be 7,442 a day.

Good luck with that Khun Yutthasak!

You used the wrong calculator. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Putting on a brave face, and stating an inability is what the man is doing.  Wishful thinking on his part.  I do understand his frustration in meeting his own goals.  I once told my friends I would have a million dollars by the time I was 30.  Instead I had earned a million dollars over a 10 year period but had nothing to show for it as I had spent it all to sustain life as a family man with 3 children........fast forward 25 years and my Crypto portfolio showed 1 million plus, but then as we know sometimes what is on paper is not actually available to put in ones hand, just like TAT Governor Suphasorn's target of 1 million foreign tourists.........My view of course.

I think he is confusing Tourist with refugees, as there is and will be many running from Afghanistan. It would be nice if Thailand would help some of these desperate  people out. Instead of warring about the Tourist all the time. 

Edited by vandeventer
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Tourism Authority of Thailand governor Yutthasak Suphasorn told Sanook that his target for foreign tourists before the end of the year is still one million.

He really should stay quiet, his predictions are meaningless and contribute to helping no--one.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RotBenz8888 said:

He must've been very restrained not to claim 10 million. 

I'm sure that the statements that keep coming out from TAT are purely to stir-up the readers of Thai Visa/Asean Now !

I don't know who Sanook is but I can imagine TAT spokesmen laughing and saying "And he believed it!"

• Haha 1