Thai PM challenged on 1st day of censure debate over failure to contain pandemic

snoop1130

56 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

Not enough members attend to make up a quorum? Perhaps 9am is a bit too early for them?????

Just highlights the importance placed on it by the majority, oops forgot that the majority are the brown nose cohorts of the PM, so no real point to being there. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Every time I see that PR photo shoot of him holding those vials of NO NAME vaccine out of storage for the duration of a photo shoot with uncovered hands where the syringe is put, just proves to me just what an idiot he is. What annoys me most he thinks that we are all idiots too. 

He doesn't care what we think; he knows all his poorly Educated Minnions are Idiots !

• Like 2

16 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I'm pretty sure his response will be something along the lines of 'Meh, try to vote me out'

Tis true , so where is this all leading to ?  I choose my words carefully but fear the worst .

How do you even contain a pandemic of respiratory nature? One has to have a superhuman ubermensch power. The problem is governments over the world cornered themselves by making people believe that this is possible by imposing lockdowns. But it has always been impossible, and now governments don’t know what to do about people believing that it’s possible. Keep listening to big pharma and keep digging themselves a deeper hole.