is political correctness arrived in ASIA?

georgegeorgia

On 9/1/2021 at 5:04 PM, georgegeorgia said:

a younger guy who i thopught was a true man with his tattoos etc

That's what makes a man to you? Tattoos? 

And leering? maybe just a bad word choice, but creepy... 

So, you think if old charming Maurice Chevalier sang, 'Thank heaven, for little girls' ir would be banned today and his career would be over? 

3 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

That's what makes a man to you? Tattoos? 

And leering? maybe just a bad word choice, but creepy... 

So, you think if old charming Maurice Chevalier sang, 'Thank heaven, for little girls' ir would be banned today and his career would be over? 

whats creepy to you isnt creepy to others,i like younger women anywhere from 18yo in a mini skirt,i like japanese women wearing school uniforms 

if thats creepy to you then go read a bible.

I think its fantastic older men 80yo plus are getting their rocks off on younger women,creepy to you though so we all should follow your fantasy of staying home in a rocking chair ! 

nope im plan on growing old disgustdly as i get even older on my bucket list is to bed even more women ,in fact as soon as i hit 80yo i will go for 18yo girls ,how does that make you feel ?  you know why ....because i can. because i can,thats why 

I will leer at them, i will chat them up ,yep,  i will be like a dirty daddy ,does that make you disgusted ? ????

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

im plan on growing old disgustdly as i get even older on my bucket list is to bed even more women ,in fact as soon as i hit 80yo i will go for 18yo girls ,how does that make you feel ? 

How you live your life has nothing to do with me.. I could care less... consenting adults and all that is fine with me...

For me, I need some reciprocity to enjoy any encounter. I would not be able to enjoy being w/a girl knowing she is disgusted by me... that would be sad and very depressing for me... if you can live with that, up to you...

Truth: 18 yr olds will find 80 year old men pretty disgusting 99.999% of the time. If that is desirable and sexy for you knowing that the poor girl is wanting to puke... then sure, I think you are probably a pretty creepy, disgusting guy... 

And yes, i feel really sad for the girl who might need money that badly... 

When you were an 18 yr old boy, did you find 80 yr old women attractive? 

• Like 1