Chinese Embassy Bangkok: Sinovac it is NOT a low quality vaccine

webfact

On 9/5/2021 at 5:03 AM, kiwikeith said:

Can you explain why India is using this medication successfully and the Indian law Bar is suing a member of the WHO (Dr Soumyar) for comments against using Ivermectin.

That is fact, google it yourself mr shill/

Here's an article that point out the flaws in the claim that India is using Ivermectin "succesfully"

No data available to suggest a link between India’s reduction of COVID-19 cases and the use of ivermectin

If ivermectin had an effect in curbing the spread of COVID-19, one might expect to only see limited contagion in countries that officially recommended this drug. Peru recommended ivermectin for mild COVID-19 as early as 8 May 2020. Official support for this drug also occurred in other countries in Latin America. However, these countries have experienced multiple waves of COVID-19 cases and deaths throughout 2020 and 2021 despite the ivermectin recommendation in place (Figure 3). Peru withdrew its recommendation in March 2021.

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/no-data-available-to-suggest-a-link-between-indias-reduction-of-covid-19-cases-and-the-use-of-ivermectin-jim-hoft-gateway-pundit/

Peru had the highest recorded covid mortality rate of any country.

On 9/4/2021 at 6:57 PM, Deli said:

I remember the times of Mao Tse Tung and Ten Hsia Ping. Chinese were confined to their borders and didn't matter to the world then for cheap labour. Time was good, bring it back. The world doesn't need this commie breed and their eternal lies.

And the world needs fascist Americanism and its lies, dominating policies, and me first attitude. I think not... as a Canadian living along the border, some American people are friends and family, but the country as a whole is no true friend to Canada, Mexico, or Europe.