Sinovac Vaccine Helps Thailand Control COVID-19 Pandemic

webfact

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Controlling a pandemic that the Chinese gave them and destroyed their entire economy in the process ? I think the Thai people should donate to a mass seafood festival buffet to think them - when they eventually come back.

...hit me please..and then hit me again.

6 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Agreed, I don't recall there was much vaccination going on at all way back then. Vaccination in UK started around Dec 2020. I believe that was the first person Worldwide to receive the Pfizer.

It appears that anyone who had two shots of Sinovac in the last few months will now need a booster shot shortly of something like AZ or Pfizer. Even the top brands says most people will need a booster in the future.?????

• Like 1

Hello ,

well that’s very funny Thailand and China are concerned about corruption and transparency  !!??  5555 ???? Lol ???? , Thats like the Devil saying he’s a good person !! 
Sinovac , Sinopharm and Sputnik v are low quality covid vaccines and because the failing Thai Government’s Covid Policies and Vaccination Policies we now stand in a very long global waiting line for good vaccines like Moderna and Pfizer.

As a person Immune compromised and a a Type-2 Diabetic why would I want to get injected with low quality vaccines like Sinovac , Sinopharm or Sputnik v that all have under 52% Efficacy !!??

Not !! Happening with me Thailand !! 
oh !! P.S. , You talk about transparency and honesty.

Please , How about for example honesty and transparency about the 2 million + Pfizer vaccines donated by America ???????? To Thailand that 20% of the vaccines were agreed upon sharing with Expats !!?? 
That would be a start down the path of honesty and transparency !! ???? 

safe and Healthy Wishes to ALL !! 

• Haha 1