90-Day reporting at Nonthaburi today

Just a quick heads up for anyone using Nonthaburi or anyone trying to use the online 90-day report.

Like every time forever, I failed to be able to do it online, or on the app. ????????

As I always do, I mentioned it to the staff and they gave me the usual reply of the system being down... although the lady today actually said it was no good whereas the guy normally promises me it will work next time.

Anyway, I went in at 1pm and was out within 15 minutes, all done manually. ???????????????????????? 

image.png.9062348d957b5d4292a0b22082ff3d2d.png

241162976_1017148832367355_2082790385996166479_n.png

• Like 1

I have never been able to do the online 90-Day Report at Nonthaburi Immigration.  So, I always do the in-person visit.  I must say that their office has been much better, quicker, and more efficient recently.  Smooth and professional.  And not crowded.  

On 9/7/2021 at 7:26 PM, DrJack54 said:

Join the group of the 'bumped from online reporting'.

The pain will be ongoing as various experts give you advice about how to fill in the form or which browser to use.

All of which do nothing.

Then the salt in the wound is the lovely contributions mixed in with the threads..

..."Did mine this morning online no problem. Instant confirmation"......god bless em.

Did mine on line last week with instant approval. Thanks for the blessing. Don't use the app. Following through slowly and carefully checking every entry against last submission and using all drop down menus on their website best way to go

5 minutes ago, chilly07 said:

Did mine on line last week with instant approval. Thanks for the blessing. Don't use the app. Following through slowly and carefully checking every entry against last submission and using all drop down menus on their website best way to go

Geez. People in my situation have done all that and more. Using App and net site along with everything else such as suggestions to leave flight info out. 

Changing browser etc etc.....

You name it!!!

Thanks for your suggestion. 

Clearly you have not read the 100+ threads regarding online issues. Not down to user error.

Yes it works for some. Don't need updates re that.

• Like 1

I use Nonthaburi and the IMM eService App hasn’t worked since March for me.

I just post my 90 Day Report. EMS it there and include a 9thb SAE for return.

I always find Nonthaburi IMM helpful and pleasant to deal with.

On 9/7/2021 at 7:26 PM, DrJack54 said:

Join the group of the 'bumped from online reporting'.

The pain will be ongoing as various experts give you advice about how to fill in the form or which browser to use.

All of which do nothing.

Then the salt in the wound is the lovely contributions mixed in with the threads..

..."Did mine this morning online no problem. Instant confirmation"......god bless em.

Its the same for us who CAN use the online reporting who get tired of non-stop negative reports from people like yourself. If I remember correctly, you were happy enough when it worked for you, and posted on the forum about your successes. It's not compulsory to read these positive reports. You could add the users to your "ignore list" who upset you. I'll consider myself added to that list. God bless you.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Its the same for us who CAN use the online reporting who get tired of non-stop negative reports from people like yourself. It's not compulsory to read these positive reports. You could add the users to your "ignore list" who upset you.

A joke.....my only complaint is when Someone starts a thread due to lack of success using online then the time wasters come along with dumb comments. 

My favourite is ...."did mine one hour ago instant approval"

Not needed and not relevant.

Only thing worse is when someone starts a thread asking for help in finding an agent and along come all the clergy to advise re the evils of using agents. Again imo off topic.

BTW you have me mixed up re 

"If I remember correctly, you were happy enough when it worked for you, and posted on the forum about your successes" 

Please quote me if that's the case. If I did post re a success of online it would not have been in thread where someone was having the well known issue.

Edited by DrJack54

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

A joke.....my only complaint is when Someone starts a thread due to lack of success using online then the time wasters come along with dumb comments. 

My favourite is ...."did mine one hour ago instant approval"

Not needed and not relevant.

Only thing worse is when someone starts a thread asking for help in finding an agent and along come all the clergy to advise re the evils of using agents. Again imo off topic.

BTW you have me mixed up re 

"If I remember correctly, you were happy enough when it worked for you, and posted on the forum about your successes" 

Please quote me if that's the case. If I did post re a success of online it would not have been in thread where someone was having the well known issue.

OK @DrJack54, I'll hold my hands up and admit that I can't find any success posts made by you. My mistake. Apologies for that.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1