Foreign mountaineering experts help find missing infant in Chiang Mai

webfact

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The pair said they responded to help in the search because they have daughters of their own and understood the anguish the parent was going through. 

Great news, I hope the child has a good recovery from the experience, and the guardians take their responsibilities a bit more seriously.

1 minute ago, JBChiangRai said:

It’s well known torture is unreliable, perhaps the suspect told the police anything to stop the torture. Reminds me of 2 Myanmar suspects and death island…

What are you basing that allegation on ?

Do you have any information about that or did you just make it up ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

The other paper states that she was abducted by the Burmese friend of the father and he left her outside a cave as a sacrifice to the mountain Gods.

Anyway - mum says that she was found alive, and safe

Yes now I am completely confused about this story, BP said he was a friend of the family and admitted it after 2 days of "Intense Interrogation" and then led the cops to her. What is going on with this story. Just read the full story and she wasn't where the suspect said. 2 days of intense interrogation by Thai cops? I would admit to anything rather than be suffocated to death as we know can happen. sounds like a scape goat to me.   ???????????????????????????????????????

Edited by brianthainess
add info.

In Thairath they reported that the Burmese man, who was known to the father, had taken the girl as some sort of gift to the mountain gods. Hope the hospital did a physical examination afterwards.

Tharath also stated that police found no mosquito bites on her, despite finding her abandoned in a jungle hut, leading them to believe she had been kept somewhere else prior to being abandoned there.

• Like 1