Thailand hopes to welcome tourists to Bangkok, top cities next month

snoop1130

i would never go back until normal.

but my girlfriend  goes back from end october until end march. under ( HOPEFULLY) sandbox

i booked and payed a big SHA  plus hotel. in patong( payed full by Creditcard w cancelation option until 1-10, and email was said 3 days hotel contact us.

The Hotel up today not answerd, nor when i send  2 emails my self

want to ask them sheba and how pay or do with covid test bcs need pay adavance the <deleted> ,stated on  coe aplication   webpage.

i no clue how do to , i think the hotels working so good , they dont need customers , happy holidays for normal tourist--better happy headache holidays

questions who knows how can get covid test -pay -order  for COE  with cancelation option ( if any changes) and maybe a not to overpried and i guess the ebst insurance is itunes ? ( GF have privat insurance in thai  but not enough coverage for covid only 1mb, they not accept)..help from embassy email tel..not answerd too

thxs

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, lapamita said:

i would never go back until normal.

but my girlfriend  goes back from end october until end march. under ( HOPEFULLY) sandbox

i booked and payed a big SHA  plus hotel. in patong( payed full by Creditcard w cancelation option until 1-10, and email was said 3 days hotel contact us.

The Hotel up today not answerd, nor when i send  2 emails my self

want to ask them sheba and how pay or do with covid test bcs need pay adavance the <deleted> ,stated on  coe aplication   webpage.

i no clue how do to , i think the hotels working so good , they dont need customers , happy holidays for normal tourist--better happy headache holidays

questions who knows how can get covid test -pay -order  for COE  with cancelation option ( if any changes) and maybe a not to overpried and i guess the ebst insurance is itunes ? ( GF have privat insurance in thai  but not enough coverage for covid only 1mb, they not accept)..help from embassy email tel..not answerd too

thxs

Since 1. August you must buy the 3 tests by yourself. 

https://www.thailandpsas.com/

Edited by tomacht8

3 minutes ago, simon43 said:

I'm sitting in north Laos, ready to spend $3,000+ on a BIG shopping trip to BKK (buying decent clothes, dentistry work, full health check-up, new $1,000 ham radio transceiver, cost of the hotel, food, flights etc, not forgetting a couple of nights of total debauchery!!

I won't go, because I can't go! I don't have the spare time to mess about with quarantine - both in Thailand and when I return to Laos.  

Although I'm a strong believer in vaccinations and 'sensible' precautions (mask, cleanser when in close contact), I am coming round to the idea that the world has to move on, and ALL restrictions should be lifted in countries with a high vaccination rate.  Yes, people will still contract this virus and some will die.  But if we don't get 'the world' moving again, then the economy in many countries will also 'die'.  Time to accept the risks and start the world again.

Will be leaving Laos permeantly  ?

3 hours ago, tomacht8 said:

Since 1. August you must buy the 3 tests by yourself. 

https://www.thailandpsas.com/

i just looked NO IMPRESSUM PRIVATE WEBPAGE AND PAY by Creditcard????

i just checked who is the webside owner   all secured-incl privacy protection ...who in hell pay by card to anybody you dont know ...............wahts the secret about this page?? here page info

Registrar Info
Name
NAMECHEAP INC
Whois Server
whois.namecheap.com
Registrant Contact Information:
Name
Withheld for Privacy Purposes
Organization
Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf
Address
Kalkofnsvegur 2
City
Reykjavik
State / Province
Capital Region
Postal Code
Country
IS
Phone
+354.4212434
Email
stringImage?img=orj13v1kFz2ItroHuq4b5pfGpVsuEfu9WBSqy2317SkVFp3gRHwH1ADZLbHaqJzU5tieRIBKfJjgDCJVGFjHuw%3D%3D
Administrative Contact Information:
Name
Organization
Address
Kalkofnsvegur 2
City
Reykjavik
State / Province
Capital Region
Postal Code
Country
IS
Phone
+354.4212434
Email
stringImage?img=orj13v1kFz2ItroHuq4b5pfGpVsuEfu9WBSqy2317SkVFp3gRHwH1ADZLbHaqJzU5tieRIBKfJjgDCJVGFjHuw%3D%3D
Technical Contact Information:
Name
Organization
Address
Kalkofnsvegur 2
City
Reykjavik
State / Province
Capital Region
Postal Code
Country
IS
Phone
+354.4212434
Email
Information Updated: 2021-09-13 09:04:48
Edited by lapamita

4 hours ago, simon43 said:

I'm sitting in north Laos, ready to spend $3,000+ on a BIG shopping trip to BKK (buying decent clothes, dentistry work, full health check-up, new $1,000 ham radio transceiver, cost of the hotel, food, flights etc, not forgetting a couple of nights of total debauchery!!

I won't go, because I can't go! I don't have the spare time to mess about with quarantine - both in Thailand and when I return to Laos.  

Although I'm a strong believer in vaccinations and 'sensible' precautions (mask, cleanser when in close contact), I am coming round to the idea that the world has to move on, and ALL restrictions should be lifted in countries with a high vaccination rate.  Yes, people will still contract this virus and some will die.  But if we don't get 'the world' moving again, then the economy in many countries will also 'die'.  Time to accept the risks and start the world again.

Sex tourist then? Great. Sure the Thai girls can't wait to see you. 

Sincerely 

MORRIS

Double Vaccinated 

Edited by KhunMorris

4 hours ago, simon43 said:

I'm of the opinion that most economies weren't terribly healthy or stable before COVID - as in: false and illusion, propped up by nothing of substantial reflective value or worth. This is how we really are. 

The pandemic era was all we needed to cause our real colours to shine through. 

3 hours ago, lapamita said:

i just looked NO IMPRESSUM PRIVATE WEBPAGE AND PAY by Creditcard????

i just checked who is the webside owner   all secured-incl privacy protection ...who in hell pay by card to anybody you dont know ...............wahts the secret about this page?? here page info

Registrar Info
Name
NAMECHEAP INC
Whois Server
whois.namecheap.com
Registrant Contact Information:
Name
Organization
Address
Kalkofnsvegur 2
City
Reykjavik
State / Province
Capital Region
Postal Code
Country
IS
Phone
+354.4212434
Email
Administrative Contact Information:
Name
Organization
Address
Kalkofnsvegur 2
City
Reykjavik
State / Province
Capital Region
Postal Code
Country
IS
Phone
+354.4212434
Email
Technical Contact Information:
Name
Organization
Address
Kalkofnsvegur 2
City
Reykjavik
State / Province
Capital Region
Postal Code
Country
IS
Phone
+354.4212434
Email
Information Updated: 2021-09-13 09:04:48

This link is on the official TAT Website. I guess this is real.

May you can double check and ask them via Email.

www.thailandpsas.com is the side. What you checked?

www.namecheap.com ?

Screenshot_20210913-192045_Chrome.jpg

Edited by tomacht8

1 hour ago, tomacht8 said:

This link is on the official TAT Website. I guess this is real.

May you can double check and ask them via Email.

www.thailandpsas.com is the side. What you checked?

www.namecheap.com

that  is the registration company where you order domain, and if pay more, your data is hidden like in this case

if it would be tat directly they would have impressum  and by the way a gov.th  webside and not a private .com,hidden from all details if you follow up....

sorry all very suspect

19 minutes ago, lapamita said:

that  is the registration company where you order domain, and if pay more, your data is hidden like in this case

if it would be tat directly they would have impressum  and by the way a gov.th  webside and not a private .com,hidden from all details if you follow up....

sorry all very suspect

Best you contact TAT direct.

The link is on there side and many booked the 3 pcr test there.

https://www.tatnews.org/2021/09/phuket-sandbox-faqs/

Good luck for you.

16 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Will be leaving Laos permeantly  ?

Lol, with the help of lawyers and the government radio licencing people, I've managed to keep the local immigration people away from my house for the past 7 days.  They are due back today to fine me if I haven't got my updated work permit to show them (I haven't got it - still with the Labour office).  But I think the licencing department finally convinced them that my radio antennas are all within the law...

• Like 1

On 9/13/2021 at 1:02 PM, simon43 said:

It’s pretty much the view I have reached also. Lockdowns and closures are absolutely essential while vaccination rates are raised. But once vaccinations are at a high level, people are well enough protected for life to start again in a fairly normal fashion. Hoping/waiting for zero deaths is illogical because that is an impossibility.

1 minute ago, wensiensheng said:

It’s pretty much the view I have reached also. Lockdowns and closures are absolutely essential while vaccination rates are raised. But once vaccinations are at a high level, people are well enough protected for life to start again in a fairly normal fashion. Hoping/waiting for zero deaths is illogical because that is an impossibility.

I have  concerns, originating from watching the UK saga on the morning news.  Remember the UK has passed 80% full vaccination of all 16+ citizens. I thought that since then, they simply were looking for these vaccinated people to also perhaps get an infection, boosting resistance, but, since they are vaccinated, no need to worry.

New  infections has been rising still....actually not far below the 3rd wave peak now, 

More of a concern... Hospitalizations are still rising...4.7% week on week.

Deaths still rising....25% week on week currently.

And more concerns... there used to be a large gap between 3rd wave hospitalizations compared to 2nd wave hospitalizations (per new infections).... I seem to recall it was 1/3rd as many, more recently it is 4/5th... nearly the same! 

Also deaths... relating 3rd wave to 2nd wave it was 1/5 about a month ago... now that has eroded to 1/3rd. The vaccine efficacy hailed months ago is certainly waning. I hope others see what I try to say here and can help me out. Where is this going, what does it tell us beyond get the #3 vaccines regime rolling?