Life in Thailand possible without the Vaccine?

AmericanMusashi

2 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Not that I recall.

Polio was not a jab.

Maybe not, but it was a preventative fix. If you are an ol' guy then you may not remember, but if your parents were responsible folk, I reckon you would have had a few jabs. Smallpox wasn't a jab, but very similar, I was given it as a kid...

78141208_Smallpox.jpg.6231002f27477a83e158ea045d93725c.jpg

To hopefully stop this.....

1409187449_Smallpox2.jpg.bed3398b295e29e7f2c44705a06b13c8.jpg

Now I reckon all the anti-vaxxer, I am perfect types, would probably have the C19 jab IF this could happen to them....????

• Like 2

1 hour ago, khunpa said:

I am pretty sure at some point you will have to show your vaccine-card, when doing 90 day reporting. 

And also for transport, bars, restaurants, shops.......

OP, please keep your unvaccinated a$$ in the land of the "free".  You are not wanted here, where people are crying out for the vaccine and dying because they can't get it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Maybe not, but it was a preventative fix. If you are an ol' guy then you may not remember, but if your parents were responsible folk, I reckon you would have had a few jabs. Smallpox wasn't a jab, but very similar, I was given it as a kid...

78141208_Smallpox.jpg.6231002f27477a83e158ea045d93725c.jpg

To hopefully stop this.....

1409187449_Smallpox2.jpg.bed3398b295e29e7f2c44705a06b13c8.jpg

Now I reckon all the anti-vaxxer, I am perfect types, would probably have the C19 jab IF this could happen to them....????

My parents were hippies, I was born late 70's.

Iam an anti-vaxxer but have had my first jab..... Whilst I dislike experimental vaccines I do like my job and the choice of get vaccinated or get fired.... I reluctantly chose the former.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2021 at 12:31 PM, James105 said:

I'm curious, did you post this to encourage or discourage someone from getting the vaccine?   If your goal is to encourage then I would suggest a different approach as sanctimoniousness only further entrenches peoples views.   

You forgot to mention, decry the liberal sprinkling of sarcasm. I applaud your optimism that someone who subscribes to fantasy thinking has some degree of opportunity to see that thinking for what it is, and then make a choice to change said thinking.   

14 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

My parents were hippies, I was born late 70's.

Iam an anti-vaxxer but have had my first jab..... Whilst I dislike experimental vaccines I do like my job and the choice of get vaccinated or get fired.... I reluctantly chose the former.

And there was me thinking you would be a man of principles and stand up for your rights, shows how wrong one can be.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tropposurfer said:

To the folks here who have posted that covid vaccines being administered around the globe are 'experimental' (with exception of the Chinese vaccine), and clinically insufficiently tested you're completely, utterly, and entirely WRONG.

Proof ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Ralf001 said:

Indeed it does, even more so when a Wife and 3 kids (not vaccinated) depend on my ability to earn a living.

That's OK, but remember, you could have been the one bringing home C19, thankfully, the cash prevailed...???? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ralf001 said:

Indeed it does, even more so when a Wife and 3 kids (not vaccinated) depend on my ability to earn a living.

So, if you weren't married, have 3 kids & a secure employment you would stick 2 fingers up to the vaccine ? Will your wife be getting the vaccine or have you brainwashed her as well ? Don't know how old your kids are but will they be getting vaccinated when the time comes ?

Talk about double standards.

• Sad 1