My Digital Passport Experience

HappyExpat57

32 minutes ago, orchidfan said:

I certainly would not think that either of these is a "Digital Passport ".

A total misnomer. 

One just says "vaccinated" and the other just a copy of the Certificate of Vaccination. 

I don't think that traveling to many destinations (overseas ) the former would count for anything,  the latter (certificate with all the details )  might ???

Yes, I think these are all variants of the Covid19 vaccination certificate.

Some posters are talking about a Yellow book that is available in some government offices for 50 baht as a “ Vaccine Passport “ but not sure if that’s accepted or necessary for travel .

18 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’ve tried multiple times to get the Mor Phrom to work, each and every time I get Error Code = 099.

Scanning the QR code on my certificate of vaccination issued at the hospital returns my records on the vaccination database.

Anyone else having this problem?

I have the same problems, it's not working, tomorrow I'll back to the hospital.

31 minutes ago, mfd101 said:

As I understand it, the Brits have abandoned the concept. The French & the Aussies are scratching their heads and wondering how to make it actually work in practice (security enforcers everywhere?) ...

Wait a month and it will all disappear. Meantime I'm just using the lovely Thailand National Certificate they gave me at Rajabhat University in Muaeng Surin this morning. Not that expect to actually use it for anything at all here in south Surin ...

What is a Thailand National Certificate.??  Can you elaborate please

(or post a picture of it.. names etc blacked out of course). Thanks

Is it possibly the "Digital Health Pass' from the app??

Edited by couchpotato

22 hours ago, internationalism said:

what time you were there?

I have my in 2 days. Opens 9-14.

What's the name of this appl in english?

My "Passport" is a paper form given to me by the hospital who gave me my vaccinations. Good for us who don't have phones and a safety valve for those who do and they go wobbly.

Edited by Gandtee
spelling

1 hour ago, champers said:

I have just taken a photo of the paper certificate I was given. When I travel by plane the hard copy will be with my passport.

No Thai Govt apps for me, thank you very much.

That's pretty much my thinking too.

4 hours ago, orchidfan said:

Yes I agree. Have screenshots of all, but the Green "Vaccinated" page only says that...the vaccines and the dates,  but NOT your name (or passport number), 

That one could be produced by anyone....it's not identifying !

The Vaccination Certificate is identical to what Medpark gave me when I left. Full details. 

In theory, if pass is required, one would open the app and click on pass tab, which confirms vaccinated. Do not think they ever thought app might crash and people will be showing screenshots.

This is why i screen shot both the vaccine pass and the full detail one, in case this issue arises at some point in time

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hotchilli said:

They can't fix 90 day reporting after how many years... this is doomed from the start.

I think this app has higher chance of being fixed, being used mainly by Thai and if required by law, they might actually update and fix it, where as immigration apps, they know it does not work and yet do nothing about it as if its totally normal.

The other day, was told by immigration to use an app for TM30 because website does not work, so downloaded app and its does not even load.

Can you get any more pathetic? They moan about distancing and staying home and yet can not fix a simple app for years already

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, BestB said:

I think this app has higher chance of being fixed, being used mainly by Thai and if required by law, they might actually update and fix it, where as immigration apps, they know it does not work and yet do nothing about it as if its totally normal.

The other day, was told by immigration to use an app for TM30 because website does not work, so downloaded app and its does not even load.

Can you get any more pathetic? They moan about distancing and staying home and yet can not fix a simple app for years already

The Big Joke was in Pattaya yesterday. A good opportunity to have told him his 90 day on line reporting is <deleted>. So I've heard. ????

Just now, Gandtee said:

The Big Joke was in Pattaya yesterday. A good opportunity to have told him his 90 day on line reporting is <deleted>. So I've heard. ????

He could not care less, he is no longer the head of immigration, not that he cared much before to make anything easier or workable 

• Like 1

For anyone having issues with the หมอพร้อม app, there’s another platform which must be using the same data: 

https://www.xn--82c3a4adfy1rc3b.com

As I’m trying to open it now, it really shows me an error message saying “Out of hours service. Please come back again between 8:00 and 22:00” Amazing Thailand, the only place where the Internet isn’t open 24/7. 

Anyway, it normally works just fine. Two weird things though:

1. When you register (as a foreigner) you use the 13-digit number printed on your vaccination slip in the passport number field (together with your phone);

2. After you’ve registered, your vaccination certificate may not show up under “vaccination certificate” (at least not for me) but under “vaccination appointment”

you will see all your appointments including date and place of vaccination and name and batch number of vaccine. 

FD6C4236-7221-4BBD-A8CB-F060D64831D0.jpeg

CEA6E663-D11B-4201-B961-DF372031D82C.jpeg

6306ACFD-C15E-482E-BDCA-09DE11B185BC.thumb.jpeg.5d4b56a5d7c2515a1ddb3dafafb8d688.jpeg

Edited by cocoonclub
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BestB said:

He could not care less, he is no longer the head of immigration, not that he cared much before to make anything easier or workable 

I don't know about your whereabouts, but in CM he made fantastic changes, we no longer had to queue at 3am under the rain, thumbs up from me.

6 hours ago, Gandtee said:

"His" 90d online WAS working. Currently it doesn't, but that's hardly up to him now.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, jackdd said:

On the website: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

I'm using Firefox as browser, I'm in Chiang Mai

I tried all browsers, none worked said to contact immigration office. App does not even load, can not log in. You sure it got saved and approved? check the status, to be on the safe side.

TM 30 online, PIBICS system appears to work fine, only does not save anything. So one thinks all done, only to find out later, it was never saved

10 minutes ago, BestB said:

I tried all browsers, none worked said to contact immigration office. App does not even load, can not log in. You sure it got saved and approved? check the status, to be on the safe side.

Yes, it's approved, I downloaded my "next notification" receipt already, so was definitely working for me.