When Pattaya opens to foreign tourists, city plans to focus on Indians and Russian visitors first

snoop1130

4 hours ago, newnative said:

In addition to the above, boat trips to the islands, Sanctuary of Truth, Legend Siam, 2 big water parks, Dolphinarium and the aquarium, Silver Lake, Terminal 21, beachfront Thai restaurants, lots of nice golf courses, and more.  My partner and I used to live at a beachfront condo in Wong Amat and a nice boutique hotel went up next door.  It had a steady stream of Indian and other visitors year-round.  Some were in small tour groups and others were traveling on their own.  The beach there is quite nice and that was also an attraction.  

Seems you missed my point. I don't doubt that Indians came in large numbers. What I said was that there has to be more than the obvious to spend the money needed to visit Pattaya.

I would be surprised if India doesn't have all that you note. After all, it is a major tourist destination in its own right.

While I visited every tourist attraction in Thailand that I could, that was not the reason I spent the money to travel and stay there.