Reopening delayed to Nov 1st - music may be allowed in restaurants, but only early evening

webfact

CCSA operations centre proposes more easing of restrictions in COVID-19 “dark red” provinces

LINE_ALBUM_พัทยาlover-ช่วงโควิด-19_210924.jpg

The operations centre of Thailand’s Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) has agreed on further easing of lockdown restrictions in “dark red” provinces, including the adjustment of curfew hours and shortening mandatory quarantine for fully inoculated foreign arrivals.

Informed government sources say that the proposal will be submitted to the full meeting of the CCSA, chaired by Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha, on Monday.

The sources disclosed that, at its meeting on Thursday, the operations centre resolved to adjust curfew hours to 10pm to 4am, and ease restrictions on ten types of business activities and venues, including:

• Centres for children or pre-school child
• Museums, historical or archaeological sites
• Learning or science and cultural centres and art galleries
• Manicure shops
• Tattoo, massage and spa parlours
• Cinemas
• Restaurants with a live band with air circulation systems meeting “COVID-free setting standard
• Consumer product sections of malls, hypermarkets, outdoor stadia and convenience stores opening hours extended to 9pm

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/ccsa-operations-centre-proposes-more-easing-of-restrictions-in-covid-19-dark-red-provinces/

Logo-top-.png
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

I do wish they would stop pussy footing around either the country is ready to open up, which means everything for everyone or its not, if its not fit for the local public to enjoy themselves why would the government even consider opening up to the world. - Just greed at the expense of others, either open up or don't

It is all about more people being vaccinated

1 hour ago, terryofcrete said:

Very hard to do that when they are turning their nose up at a free gift of 1 million Pfizer jabs awaiting paperwork according to Asean Now this morning.

My instinct is screaming at me to have nothing more to do with this wretched country , nor spend one Baht in it. 

I have to reluctantly say, rather here than Angeles, where I almost stayed for good. It was third world there, dirt roads, burning garbage daily, the wet markets the most pathetic I'd ever seen, "fresh" was limp and spoiled veges, so I left. I can only imagine the horror there now...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, FunkyDunky58 said:

So these fat bureaucrats sit in their air conditioned offices drawing the same fat rewards they have always drawn and casually condemn business and struggling workers to another month of austerity. Will the population put up with this for much longer?

I think more than half of them would put up with it, and much worse besides (the "worse" is on its way, in terms of suffering, and the next PM!) It's amazing how bad it needs to get before people just revolt. Not only Thailand, but anywhere, they would have to virtually take a persons home off them before they get off their butts, anywhere. It's the activists that are willing to die that drive it, not the general sweatys, they only throng the streets when all the work has been done, over decades....

• Like 1

in Australia, it's a full lockdown and the population (with red or yellow jackets) is out in the street asking for blood ????

don't know if you have seen it on TikTok, but some of those protests in Australia are awesome, police fleeing the scene being chased by locals etc... roadblocks with trucks etc... ????

I see a revolution coming in Australia ???? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, robertson468 said:

I am currently reading, "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich".  Very interesting book and well researched and written.

I don't want to brag but I read that masterwork in 1966. You really do need to catch up on your reading. But then I've just finished the same author's Berlin Diary and that's been on the shelf since 1970.

28 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

meanwhile the rest of the world is opening up, and everything is back to normal, slowly

why would you want to go to Thailand and take the risks of a lockdown when you escaped one in your home country ????

Kabul for the high season this year looks better with every "reopening" story i read on here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, chalawaan said:

Kabul for the high season this year looks better with every "reopening" story i read on here.

I’ve heard they are bringing back amputations.    You’ll lose your hand if you get caught stealing, but they haven’t yet stated what the punishment is for the more serious crime of not wearing a face mask.