Reopening delayed to Nov 1st - music may be allowed in restaurants, but only early evening

webfact

On 9/24/2021 at 12:14 PM, chalawaan said:

I have to reluctantly say, rather here than Angeles, where I almost stayed for good. It was third world there, dirt roads, burning garbage daily, the wet markets the most pathetic I'd ever seen, "fresh" was limp and spoiled veges, so I left. I can only imagine the horror there now...

I visited Angeles PI 2 years ago for the first time ... I booked a 3 week return flight. Luckily I only booked the first week's accommodation... After 5 days in Angeles I couldn't take anymore . 
I flew to Bangkok and changed my return flight from Manilla to BKK ...cost me a bit but anything was worth getting out of that hellhole.

On 9/24/2021 at 1:03 PM, smedly said:

I wish I could be in the room when these highly intelligent well educated best of the best brains in Thailand are discussing their next move 

get the cameras in there for all to see - that is some great comedy TV right there

... discussing their next move meal.

On 9/24/2021 at 6:53 PM, Stargrazer9889 said:

Baby steps, baby steps,   But no dancing, that is how COVID spreads, Don't you Know?

Us forum poster tink too mutt.  Yes that is what the problem is.

We just are not that good at Thai thinking.

Geezer

When I was a young boy, it was well known that associating with girls would give one "cooties". 

Rather amusing:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooties

On 9/25/2021 at 12:11 AM, HeijoshinCool said:

Not really. It's how politics works, but you wouldn't know that because you are honest.

1) Publicly announce bars and music venues (drinking) will be closed

2) Stay close to phone and wait

3) Receive phone calls and meet with beer and whiskey companies, and club reps for some "tea" and chat

4) Go home, place cash in safe hidden in house

5) Announce openings

And this process takes more than 6 months...?

17 hours ago, terryofcrete said:

I visited Angeles PI 2 years ago for the first time ... I booked a 3 week return flight. Luckily I only booked the first week's accommodation... After 5 days in Angeles I couldn't take anymore . 
I flew to Bangkok and changed my return flight from Manilla to BKK ...cost me a bit but anything was worth getting out of that hellhole.

I've heard good reports of Subic Bay, do you know anything about the place.