Latest Poll suggests two thirds of Thais believe Prayuth can get Thailand out of economic mess

webfact

59 minutes ago, ezzra said:

They said what they said because there isn't really anyone else out there who either can or willing to take the job on, so the PM, right now, is a choice by default...

That is the status with quite a few countries around the world.

But, i thought here they had a few better options.

Wishful thinking , if you ask the right people you get the right answer . I guess the poll has been confined to Bangkok , nobody in the north or Isaan has seen a poll . Economies thrive when you leaders with business flair , I don't think that can be said of Prayut Chan O Cha .

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Orinoco said:

Who did they ask, Friends, Family, and Generals !!!!!!!!!! LOL

TIT.

It's immaterial as the small numbers taken in the poll represent absolutely nothing!  Asean Now must be scraping the bottom of the news barrel to even publish this and the Daily News must have had Government pressure out on them to even publish this stupid result!

A 'Super Poll'?  So 720 people believe the Government is doing a good job, eh -- and that, supposedly, is worth reporting that it represents the whole population!

It's not worth commenting on -- I wonder why I did?

7pm1.jpg

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

They said what they said because there isn't really anyone else out there who either can or willing to take the job on, so the PM, right now, is a choice by default...

Allowed to take it on the job is probably more accurate 

Absolute hogwash. This poll was either completely fabricated, or the questions were hugely misleading.

Thailand knows this guy could not even save his cat from a toe infection, much less save a historically decimated economy. He is a complete failure at everything he attempts. Face it. Stop the lies! 

Such ridiculousness, one barely knows what to say, except I smell something very fishy here. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

Thank you,  it just confirms what I have said all along,  that the majority of Thais support and believe in Khun Prayut Chan O Cha.  He has worked hard to keep Thailand moving ahead during Covid19. :wai:   

Capture.prayut.PNG.484c900d99d31ba8e6dd6246cde69bdb.PNG

Maybe one for a Mod to answer - does the +21773 score refer to total replies to your posts or total replies in favour of them? Hmmm? And don't ask answer this question yourself!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, webfact said:

A total of 66.8% replied that they believed Thai PM Prayuth Chan-ocha could lead the country through the economic crisis to better days

Whats the number to call to report fake news ??

Or maybe the local insane asylum !! ????????????