Latest Poll suggests two thirds of Thais believe Prayuth can get Thailand out of economic mess

webfact

5 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

We rarely get to know the precise questions asked in these polls. In this case I expect it was something like ...

Q1 - Who do you believe can get Thailand out of this economic mess?

(a) Prayuth

(b) Joe Biden

(c) Santa Claus

(d) The Tooth Fairy

What if the poll had these choices?

a) Prayuth

b) Joe Biden

c) Boris Johnson

d) Justin Trudeau 

e) Mickey Mouse

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, it is what it is said:

extremely small sample and no indication of its demographic, so in short; meaningless.

This should be universally understood regarding any type of poll, survey, whatever. 

Polls, generally speaking, have little to do with reflecting anything real - this applies everywhere.

What's more astounding is that we eat it up as gospel as does the media that pushes this drivel.

Edited by zzaa09
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, steven100 said:

Thank you,  it just confirms what I have said all along,  that the majority of Thais support and believe in Khun Prayut Chan O Cha.  He has worked hard to keep Thailand moving ahead during Covid19. :wai:   

Capture.prayut.PNG.484c900d99d31ba8e6dd6246cde69bdb.PNG

Looks like you are now on a permanent hangover Steven. :cheesy:

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, smedly said:

OMG

Yes he could but he needs to stand by his election promise to stamp out corruption, I see nothing in this area except more corruption and little being done to show that this is no longer acceptable. This is step 1 for Thailand, if they cannot control this they will always be a developing nation struggling to maintain political stability. Step 2 would be to make ministers at all levels accountable for their actions and comments, the lies and cover ups are constant and gives the people no confidence in their leaders. 

The poll interviewed just over 1,000 people and most likely from one area so that would hardly be a fair representation for a nation of 70 plus million people. 

Thailand is my choice of country to live in, the majority of people are really great and the nation has great potential but please elect your leaders wisely and hold them to their election promises for a better country for you and your children. 

16 hours ago, Soikhaonoiken said:

The Thais have more faith in him than I have... 

I would imagine that might be dependent on the circle of Thais one keeps. 

This bogus poll is certainly not reflective of their true nature or any such good feelings of the current govt.

• Like 2