Latest Poll suggests two thirds of Thais believe Prayuth can get Thailand out of economic mess

webfact

I think they included half of the 2200 lame generals as a base to poll. No wonder they like him. No doubt fortunes are being made. 

Maybe they thought the question was "do you think the PM can improve your own personal fortunes? 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Where they specifically picked ????

1,078 vs 67 million....LOL more rubbish survey's to lift their ego's and try to blindside the population, waste of time, days are numbered Mr P.

1,078 is enough to give an accurate estimation if the selection is properly randomized. Easy to go wrong there, though.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

If Prayut feel confident that this poll result is correct, he will call for a snap election today. 

I'm waiting for Lung Tu's promoted bestseller to be written. 

Should be riveting. 

6 hours ago, xylophone said:

He'd have a hard job finding his way out of his own toilet he is that inept.

And if brains were dynamite, and his went off, the explosion wouldn't be big enough to lift his hat!

If this percentage of Thais really do believe this, then they deserve everything they get.

Have Faith .    ????

4 hours ago, khunPer said:

If there was an election now - and the senate abstained from voting - who would then be a better leader of the nation..?

Obviously anyone from this forum????????

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ukrules said:

I can believe it, I've said before that you get what you vote for and absolutely deserve whatever that brings.

I won't be surprised if they vote this guy in again when the time comes regardless of how legitimate that election is.

The only way he got in last time was by using the EC to close down a credible opposition party, charge its leader with anything they can scrape up, disenfranchise over 6 million young voters, change their own rules about the number of voters to get an MP seat and take a month the declare the "true" election result.

Of course having 250 non-elected senators to decide who the new PM was to be 

helps.

BTW Prayuth was NEVER elected as PM in any vote held in Thailand.

Edited by billd766
Bad spelling
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, xylophone said:

He'd have a hard job finding his way out of his own toilet he is that inept.

And if brains were dynamite, and his went off, the explosion wouldn't be big enough to lift his hat!

If this percentage of Thais really do believe this, then they deserve everything they get.

"If this percentage ..." : note the very small number of people contacted to deliver these stats. Totally insignificant. If you go and ask the same number in another neighborhood, you get 2/3's answering exactly the opposite! This is called making news out of noise.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, webfact said:

1,078 people were asked various questions about the economy and government performance.

Latest Poll suggests two thirds of Thais believe Prayuth can get Thailand out of economic mess

Most of a tiny sample of 1078 people suggests that two thirds of the sample believe Prayuth can get Thailand out of economic mess.

It that poll representative of Thailand?  Is it an unbiased sample?
Well, there are lies, damn lies, and statistics.

• Like 1

Funny how the unhappy third are all I ever meet.

From the noodle seller outside my front gate in Bangkok, to every taxi driver that is inclined to chat and most of the Thai professionals I count amongst my friends, I have only heard sentiments to the contrary. 

And they certainly aren't shy about bringing it up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1