Did You Know There's A Fedex Office In Pattaya?

Weho

Just curious if anyone else is aware of the Fedex office IN Pattaya.. last time I was there, they still hadn't put up a sign, not even a temporary sign, not even a piece of paper with "Fedex" on it... but there IS a real Fedex office in Pattaya, which means you don't have to deal with one of the many Fedex AGENTS all over town.

If you know where their office is, reply here and let others know.

Just curious if anyone else is aware of the Fedex office IN Pattaya.. last time I was there, they still hadn't put up a sign, not even a temporary sign, not even a piece of paper with "Fedex" on it... but there IS a real Fedex office in Pattaya, which means you don't have to deal with one of the many Fedex AGENTS all over town.

Yes,

Directly across the street from The Star Dice on Naklua Road, just before you get to Soi 16.

Driving towards Naklua it will be on your right side....hard to spot but look for Star Dice on your left as a marker...it's across the street in the new complex.

Yes,

Directly across the street from The Star Dice on Naklua Road, just before you get to Soi 16.

Driving towards Naklua it will be on your right side....hard to spot but look for Star Dice on your left as a marker...it's across the street in the new complex.

Did they ever get a manager smart enough to put out a sign, even a temporary sign? I guess business must be really good for them.

Yes,

Did they ever get a manager smart enough to put out a sign, even a temporary sign? I guess business must be really good for them.

No they didn't, and I have asked the same question. Here's a map that might help you out.

post-13660-1180629421_thumb.jpg

Is it any cheaper though ?