Foreigner wanted for alleged rape of woman at Khon Kaen massage shop

webfact

27 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

More likely they know each other, some history. Thai ladies have poor taste in men, seem to like knuckle draggers

To be fair, in this case it seems like the woman didn't want to get involved with the guy and that was the reason for the attack 

1 minute ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

well thats  another reason, so now   we  have two/three possible  answers to why his  face was  pixelated (selling newspapers), but I must be a farang apologist eh.hmmmmmmmmm

43 minutes ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

yes  im serious, next theyll  turn round and say it was  Thai, few  stories  started  like this  allegin a  foreigner then later changed to a  Thai.

The farang appologist came from this post, where you start saying he could be innocent and they are framing him because  they protect a Thai. That in my book sounds like a far fetched reason while at the same time acting like farangs are victims. 

You dragging something like that into the discussion made me say that. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Oh  please  youre  scraping the barrel  now, plenty of stories where a  foreigner was  accused over the years and then later they said it was a  Thai, a  simple apology would  have done

Oh please most cases are nothing like that and mentioning this is just bias. Now if it happened a lot then id agree with you. But you saying OVER the years says enough. I mean if it was that prevalent you would be able to find a few cases easy in the last two months ? 

Your bringing something up that almost never happens so has no relevance except for playing the victim. 

So no apology from me. 

Id take my words back if this was a regular occurrence. But i doubt its even 1% of the cases. 

It seems that at least on theses pages ( the court of public opinion) the man is accused, found guilty and about to be hanged, and NO, i don't condone anything he is accused of doing, but this s lawful country and room for lynching mob, let the law deal with this person...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

To be fair, in this case it seems like the woman didn't want to get involved with the guy and that was the reason for the attack 

I don't think you can conclude that from the initial report, may have been history, maybe we'll get more info when he's captured

Just now, ezzra said:

It seems that at least on theses pages ( the court of public opinion) the man is accused, found guilty and about to be hanged, and NO, i don't condone anything he is accused of doing, but this s lawful country and room for lynching mob, let the law deal with this person...

Yes, this is just a forum and we are talking about a news story and indeed the Police will be dealing with the case and it will be bought to Court . 

Here on this forum, we are not giving a legal decision and the intention is not to "lynch" him 

• Like 1

They have probably blurred his face so he doesn’t become a flight risk . My question would be why would anyone rape in Thailand especially in n a massage gaff when their is literally hundreds of thousands of out of work hookers right now ? Sounds weird .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ezzra said:

We are just giving our opinion on what we think should happen. Havent seen anyone advocating death. Nobody is going to look for him and giving him some private justice. We are all just giving our opinion on what we think is true based on the facts. 

Yes I think the guy is guilty, based on what i read. No im not going to Khon Kaen looking for him to lynch him. 

The courts will tell us what will happen with him. There might even be a chance that the guy pays the woman off to avoid problems. Seems to happen if people have a lot of money and the victim does not. 

2 minutes ago, chrisandsu said:

They have probably blurred his face so he doesn’t become a flight risk . My question would be why would anyone rape in Thailand especially in n a massage gaff when their is literally hundreds of thousands of out of work hookers right now ? Sounds weird .

I have long learned that not everyone thinks the same way. For you and me it really sounds strange and stupid. But who knows how twisted the guy is.

I mean we got people who get vaccinated and we have people who absolutely don't want to vaccinate and each side has a totally different thought pattern. For me these guys are total fruitcakes and according to them I am sheeple. So judging someone on what you or I think is normal does not really work as some people have totally different ideas.

• Like 1

You would think the massage shop owners would start taking photos of customers Covid cert. or passport.  The sign in sheets are rarely used and can be falsified, so not the answer. 

The reality of life anywhere these days is that there are crazy people out there, so do what you can to protect yourself if you are in a business that deals with customers one-on-one.

I notice every package I get delivered, they take a photo of the package and the reception counter at my condo.  Simple verification that the package is delivered.

Thai massage should try and find a way to record who the customers are in reality.  Should be fairly simple, though I am not a "techie"

Such a sad story.  My wishes for a speedy recovery for the woman

8 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I don't think you can conclude that from the initial report, may have been history, maybe we'll get more info when he's captured

If he is captured and things are not sorted out with money. This still could go away if money is paid. Not sure the cops can make a case without the woman cooperating. 

30 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

"reason for attack".  absolutely a wrong statement IMO

There is no reason on earth to attack someone giving you a massage, whether your romantic/sexual advances are shunned or not.

• Like 1

"traditional Thai massage worker"

"Sanook who went to the scene and took a video of the closed shop were told that the attack happened Monday. They were alerted to the crime after a Facebook post on a "so you wanna be famous" site."

"The owner of the shop was reluctant to speculate on the relationship between the foreigner and the woman though he did understand that "he liked her"

So it was never reported to the police until Sanook investigates a Facebook post four days later?
Story is bizarre.
Hoping the victim pulls through and full recovery.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KeeTua said:

"traditional Thai massage worker"

"Sanook who went to the scene and took a video of the closed shop were told that the attack happened Monday. They were alerted to the crime after a Facebook post on a "so you wanna be famous" site."

"The owner of the shop was reluctant to speculate on the relationship between the foreigner and the woman though he did understand that "he liked her"

So it was never reported to the police until Sanook investigates a Facebook post four days later?
Story is bizarre.
Hoping the victim pulls through and full recovery.

It is a strange that it was not reported to the police. Maybe they tried but were stopped from doing so or victim still in hospital. Sometimes they don't want to embarrass the police by showing their reluctance to go after these things. So they might have had problems filing or they could not file as they often say the victim must file and she was in the hospital. 

1 hour ago, robblok said:

I have long learned that not everyone thinks the same way. For you and me it really sounds strange and stupid. But who knows how twisted the guy is.

I mean we got people who get vaccinated and we have people who absolutely don't want to vaccinate and each side has a totally different thought pattern. For me these guys are total fruitcakes and according to them I am sheeple. So judging someone on what you or I think is normal does not really work as some people have totally different ideas.

True that . It would be a boring world if we were all sane ????

1 minute ago, internationalism said:

according to this poster that was rape and attempted murder. 

She is still in ICU.

Full pictures of him from the cctv, including the second one without a mask and full posture (without any clothing)

That is extreme, lady still in ICU. I think there is little doubt this guy is guilty and with pics like this he is sure to be caught. 

Scum that is all i can say hope they catch him soon. 

• Like 1

Just now, steven100 said:

they need to get joe Ferrari involved ....  he knows how to deal with these type 

I disagree, locking him up is enough. No need to torture and kill people. 

If you like that then Afghanistan is a good country for you. But you can forget about your beloved beer ????

• Like 2

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Locals at the scene said they had never seen the man. A lot of people came and went as it the nature of a massage business.

It's not 'the nature of a massage business.'  <deleted>.  I've know a lot of Thai women personally who work in that trade and I've never heard of one being physically attacked and raped.  It's a total one-off.  They should let Joe Farrari have a half and hour with this poor excuse for a human being. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skallywag said:

"reason for attack".  absolutely a wrong statement IMO

There is no reason on earth to attack someone giving you a massage, whether your romantic/sexual advances are shunned or not.

I was merely stating a possibility of why he carried out the attack, I wasn't suggesting that I condone such behavior . 

I wasnt trying to justify his behavior ,I was  merely suggesting HIS motive

Edited by Mac Mickmanus

4 hours ago, worgeordie said:

So much, he smashed her face in , expect he will soon be caught,

and found guilty and  will spend a long time locked up, to ponder what

he did.

regards Worgeorde

Any guy who beats a woman should be tied to a chair and the victim allowed to flog him until they tire out.  In public.