Foreigner wanted for alleged rape of woman at Khon Kaen massage shop

webfact

20 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

My friend, who is the Head policeman in N. ISARN is training the "gong prab pram" to deal with problem farang, esp in confunction wutg international agencies. Bit wirrying the unvrease in foteign crime. 

Lay  off  that beeeeeeeeeeeer Neeranam hic

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

Fond of her in a Thai massage shop is not the same as solely affection.   I go to the same shop for my massage and am fond of the way that one girl gives me a massage.  It has nothing to do with  happy endings or such it has everything to do with the girl and the massage.

Considering that he allegedly raped her, there must have been a sexual element to his attraction towards her 

7 minutes ago, robblok said:

Ah so your take on this is that the farang is innocent and a Thai guy did it. I mean farangs never do such things.. and a victim would lie about it and the farang just happened to be there.

Mistaken, this is purely a theory, it is not ,so your take on this, it is a theory.

And it happens, all the time in this world.

It is a maybe, or could be, but only one of many things that could one day surface as being true.

Until that day none will be the wiser , scholar.

6 hours ago, robblok said:

Now I get your point in complicated cases. But not a case where a woman identifies the guy and he was caught on video.

Before the attacks commence, I am not saying that he did not do it but, in response to your post, was he was caught on video raping her?   Didn't see that video, is there a link?   Or he was caught doing nothing but sitting down waiting in reception?

11 minutes ago, shackleton said:

It won't  take the police  long to catch this Farang 

Looks like he could be spending a bit of time prison

Looking at the photos of him on facebook it's possible he isn't from KK and could be travelling to a town near you, be on alert especially Pattaya

12 minutes ago, robblok said:

I usually use occam's razor it works good and says that the simplest explanation usually is the right one. In this case the guy who was captured on CCTV and who was her client did it. All those elaborate stories are possible but highly unlikely. 

This is possible, and the CCTV image of the person running away from the beach scene that the  B2 were  accused of, did not look like the perp after, he had a haircut in BK a few days after leaving lost  in paradise.

And the man who committed suicide with his hands behind his back, was a Houdini who fell asleep, watching you tube.

you cannot allow people to use photos about a supposed crime or anything like that,its  quite simple i could have your photo post it online to any site and make crazy allegations,i could call u a paedo or anything like that or worse ,wheres the photo come from?its all a bit weird.the site must have a way of checking allegations surely but isnt that a police matter?anyone can post anything and say whatever they wish ,thats insane.

5 minutes ago, rupert the bear said:

you cannot allow people to use photos about a supposed crime or anything like that,its  quite simple i could have your photo post it online to any site and make crazy allegations,i could call u a paedo or anything like that or worse ,wheres the photo come from?its all a bit weird.the site must have a way of checking allegations surely but isnt that a police matter?anyone can post anything and say whatever they wish ,thats insane.

Yep thats right, thanks

8 hours ago, robblok said:

Fond of her ? You mean he wanted sex with her. If fond of her he would not rape her.

Some guys don't understand NO and they wonder why #me_too has so many followers. Lot of guys still live in the past where these kinds of things were more acceptable. 

#me to is a joke.  They pick and chose 

5 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Thaiger is reporting he is an Austalian man and the lady used to work in Australia, maybe a link

Maybe, but in the BKK post it is said he also is suspect of molesting a schoolgirl. So maybe its just an crazy guy who does things without a reason.

But seems that most are quite sure it was him and not some Thai. 

But the victim has not yet testified (probably really bad)

I was at the new Khon Kaen airport today and there were a number of police there checking departures.  Each of them had a picture of a farang on their phones and were showing it to everybody.

The photo on their phones was of a large round-faced overweight, shirtless farang who looked nothing like the photo at the head of this article, even allowing for the mask.

15 minutes ago, lungbing said:

I was at the new Khon Kaen airport today and there were a number of police there checking departures.  Each of them had a picture of a farang on their phones and were showing it to everybody.

The photo on their phones was of a large round-faced overweight, shirtless farang who looked nothing like the photo at the head of this article, even allowing for the mask.

all his pictures are already online, taken from cctv.

one of pictures is naked and without mask

There is supposedly camera evidence. If that is true then nobody will be able to deny that this foreigner did it and not some Thai BF as some people here mentioned. 

Lets wait and see but looks and more that they have a good case against the guy. Now catch him.