Foreigner wanted for alleged rape of woman at Khon Kaen massage shop

webfact

It has been reported on Thai news that the lady has woken up but is unable to speak owing to injuries to her face and throat. Her boss has been interviewed on the news and she has said that there is a camera set up in the desk area and that this camera has caught some of the attack and she has handed this to the police. The police have stated that this man did on the same day sexually molest a school girl in the Ban Phai area. So it is hard to say where this piece of scum lives. He rides a red motocross bike with no number plate so the bike is not registered and cannot be traced to any address, such is the slackness of both the government and the police.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, steven100 said:

why pixelate his face  ?    if they show it someone will surely recognize him and call the BIB. 

Exactly.....these clowns never release the faces of wanted people for some reason.....and so this violent idiot continues walking the streets with us until he is caught.....but then again.....TIT!!

• Like 1

Very odd?

Reading the entire article the guy sounds like a serial rapist.

Being a large falang with a red moto cross motorcycle he should be caught quickly.

He sounds unhinged.

Swearing at the massage girls.

I guess they were to polite to ask him to leave or just scared.

I'm heading to Khon Karen for my second pfeizer.

I was hoping to get a massage while I'm staying there.

They'll probably feel safer having two of them in the room at the same time.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mushroomdave said:

Exactly.....these clowns never release the faces of wanted people for some reason.....and so this violent idiot continues walking the streets with us until he is caught.....but then again.....TIT!!

Apart from having face mask on his face was shown over and over on Thai TV news today.

Also picture printed in the paper we can't mention.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

how   about it  wasnt  him?

Irrelevant, he is wanted for questioning, to eliminate him from enquiries, not for prosecution. If he is innocent he will come forward himself after seeing the photo. He can only do this if he knows the police want to talk to him. If he is guilty the more people that se his face the better so he can be found

14 hours ago, robblok said:

I wonder how many people on this site will come to his defense. Set up, and nature of business, Thais do it more, and whatever. 

Lets hope they get him and that he will be punished, rape and violence is never accepted. I am sure people will tell me that we need to wait for the investigation. But I really hope he gets caught and if all is proven (though I think there is not much doubt about it) will send to jail in Thailand. 

I most certainly do not defend him/this type of behaviour, but I do give the "accused" the benefit of the doubt until proven guilty.

Sounds to me like you are the judge and jury in this case. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, chrisandsu said:

They have probably blurred his face so he doesn’t become a flight risk . My question would be why would anyone rape in Thailand especially in n a massage gaff when their is literally hundreds of thousands of out of work hookers right now ? Sounds weird .

Rapists like to rape. I doubt it has anything to do with lack of funds.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

how   about it  wasnt  him?

Irrelevant, he is wanted for questioning, to eliminate him from enquiries, not for prosecution. If he is innocent he will come forward himself after seeing the photo. He can only do this if he knows the police want to talk to him. If he is guilty the more people that se his face the better so he can be found

17 hours ago, robblok said:

You said because he has not been found guilty in court. I am stating that even in the UK and Netherlands they show the face of suspects to catch them. That is before a court case happens. In this case the guy is on the run and it makes sense to show his face to track him down. If he is innocent then he can get a retraction in the newspapers. But like you i too think its highly unlikely that he is not guilty.

At this stage he is legally considered "a person of interest."

1 hour ago, Batty said:

Does anyone have a link to the facebook group this was posted on - or a photo of the guys face without pixels? I want to post and share.

Whats the point in pixelating his face???? 

The facebook group where you can see the photos is Khon Kaen Forum

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

I  wouldnt be sure of anything with me, even Im not sure of  me , however my response was not into his  guilt  or  innocence (thats a  courts  job not  mine or any other posters) but the comment "why is his  face  obscured" its  obscured  because he may be innocent. Imagine if that was  your  face and you hadnt done it. Imagine every suspects  face was  plastered everywhere with every crime.

Not obscured in Bangkok post

2 hours ago, Batty said:

Does anyone have a link to the facebook group this was posted on - or a photo of the guys face without pixels? I want to post and share.

Whats the point in pixelating his face???? 

You might find yourself in a private defamation suit. Yes, even if he's guilty. And this is not the only country where this can happen. 

3 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

But you certainly  can , what happens in the west is  irrelevant as  this is ......wait for it.......... Thailand, reasonable  baiting but you need to try harder

If you can't see the clear conflicts contained within your previous statement I can't be bothered to explain further. Enjoy your weekend. 

Edited by Speedhump
Speeling

15 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Considering that he allegedly raped her, there must have been a sexual element to his attraction towards her 

Yes there may have been on his part but not necessarily on hers.  

Also he may have just gone off the reservation and lost it.

7 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

No, they have reported that . 

Are you saying that they didn't report that or that the report is incorrect ?

sorry Mac, if that's what they are saying then that's it.  They should have caught him by now    !

If there is any fingerprint evidence at the scene of crime, couldn't they compare this with Immigration's database? Or is that not possible yet? all those entry and exit fingerprint machines. They must have a massive database.

Unless of course, the guy hasn't left the country in years.

seems there is a warrant being issued for his arrest and an alert has been sent out. There is another page started showing his face with mask on.  Appears he was at another massage shop earlier so he's going around Isaan attacking massage places as they are looking for him now.

13 minutes ago, phetphet said:

If there is any fingerprint evidence at the scene of crime, couldn't they compare this with Immigration's database? Or is that not possible yet? all those entry and exit fingerprint machines. They must have a massive database.

Unless of course, the guy hasn't left the country in years.

They are far too sleepy to have got fingerprints

• Like 1

9 hours ago, djayz said:

I most certainly do not defend him/this type of behaviour, but I do give the "accused" the benefit of the doubt until proven guilty.

Sounds to me like you are the judge and jury in this case. 

Maybe you should read better, in the post i state i hope he is caught and if proven guilty. So no judge and jury here.

I do find it funny how in such a clear case as this there are still people saying its a Thai or looking for excuses. That was the point. 

13 hours ago, Russell17au said:

such is the slackness of both the government and the police.

I doubt they will be slack in this case. If the alleged perpetrator thinks the RTP are lazy and useless he may be in for a surprise.

• Like 1