Foreigner wanted for alleged rape of woman at Khon Kaen massage shop

webfact

The article is so poorly written that facts, speculations and allegations are all over the place….

from the article, really don’t know what the hell happened and no articulation or possible reasons why?

just stick to and write about the facts in some orderly fashion….don’t try to cover everything from A-Z

4 hours ago, robblok said:

I would say it helps to use your brain at times. Innocent until proven guilty is nice, but at times its so clear that someone is guilty there is no need to act like he is innocent.

I would agree in complicated cases with no video evidence, but not in a case like this. Im pretty sure for instance you don't have the same reservations for the Thai torture murder case of the police. 

There is a good still picture on news today from the cctv which will have seen every twist and turn regarding time  etc

I wonder how many people on this site will come to his defense. Set up, and nature of business, Thais do it more, and whatever. 

Lets hope they get him and that he will be punished, rape and violence is never accepted. I am sure people will tell me that we need to wait for the investigation. But I really hope he gets caught and if all is proven (though I think there is not much doubt about it) will send to jail in Thailand. 

You seem to hold a very poor opinion of people generally.

Remember, "Set up, and nature of business, Thais do it more, and whatever. " You said it first. 

???? yea right, an other farang apologist. 

Now I get your point in complicated cases. But not a case where a woman identifies the guy and he was caught on video.

Next someone will come to say she was asking for it or had to expect it at a massage. Maybe someone will say she scammed him so he got mad. 

When a foreigner gets in trouble plenty of people on the forum defend him, if its a Thai the response is usually hang him high.

I’ve got one question which no doubt will just be dismissed or anger most. I’m not defending the animal, he just creates a bigger distrust of foreigners here with his unacceptable behaviour , but I’ll ask the question anyway. At what point was the rape committed, before or after he refused to pay?  He must have been desperate to commit an act of rape, after all there are enough ladies of low moral fortitude needing to support their Families out and around in Khon Kaen?

1 minute ago, Keesters said:

You seem to hold a very poor opinion of people generally.

Remember, "Set up, and nature of business, Thais do it more, and whatever. " You said it first. 

Yes I hold a poor opinion of a group of posters who always come to the defense of foreigners. Though I must say this time I was wrong. I don't mind being proven wrong in this case (though the a thai did it excuse did come up). 

5 hours ago, steven100 said:

why pixelate his face  ?    if they show it someone will surely recognize him and call the BIB. 

You mean incriminate him to the whole world before he has been found guilty? U have been in Thailand too long.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KhonKaenAde said:

I’ve got one question which no doubt will just be dismissed or anger most. I’m not defending the animal, he just creates a bigger distrust of foreigners here with his unacceptable behaviour , but I’ll ask the question anyway. At what point was the rape committed, before or after he refused to pay?  He must have been desperate to commit an act of rape, after all there are enough ladies of low moral fortitude needing to support their Families out and around in Khon Kaen?

Not sure what your getting at but if it is something like it was consensual but he did not pay so now its rape then I think you havent read all the posts. The woman is still in ICU even if it started off as something else the violence makes it rape no matter what.

@Keesters see what i mean with having a low opinion of people ?

5 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

It seems to be a traditional massage shop . 

He may have been fond of the girl and she wouldnt do any extras like sex or masturbations , so he forced it upon her 

It seems strange that a long term expat would suddenly do this, maybe unless something drastic like stole his wallet and phone, house and motorbike, and refused to give it back, even though that is no grounds for this.

So maybe he was a tourist on  some sort of visa, or someone else, like a jealous BF demanded some whiskey money after customer left and she  did not cough up.

Speculation, but no moving pictures just a still pic of the Masked Man.

Either way a sad thing that has happened and I hope the correct perp gets what is coming to him.

5 hours ago, robblok said:

Fond of her ? You mean he wanted sex with her. If fond of her he would not rape her.

Some guys don't understand NO and they wonder why #me_too has so many followers. Lot of guys still live in the past where these kinds of things were more acceptable. 

you mean like the middle ages

15 minutes ago, KhonKaenAde said:

Yes at present you can walk the street and have no fear that someone will try to offer you comfort.

So why would you beat a massage girl up and go to the BK Hilton for life .

6 minutes ago, kiwikeith said:

It seems strange that a long term expat would suddenly do this, maybe unless something drastic like stole his wallet and phone, house and motorbike, and refused to give it back, even though that is no grounds for this.

So maybe he was a tourist on  some sort of visa, or someone else, like a jealous BF demanded some whiskey money after customer left and she  did not cough up.

Speculation, but no moving pictures just a still pic of the Masked Man.

Either way a sad thing that has happened and I hope the correct perp gets what is coming to him.

So your take on it it was someone else ? Why would the victim accuse an innocent person ?

Your reasoning is nice but criminals and violent idiots live by other rules then normal people do. 

Edited by robblok
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, worgeordie said:

So much, he smashed her face in , expect he will soon be caught,

and found guilty and  will spend a long time locked up, to ponder what

he did.

regards Worgeorde

Unbelievable. Judge and jury in the Asean now kangaroo court.

A troll post commenting on moderation regarding the topic has been removed:

Original articles, especially in the Thai or foreign language press, can sometimes have grammatical mistakes or misspellings. ASEAN NOW is not responsible for these nor does ASEAN NOW have the rights to alter content it is reprinting from another source. Similarly, ASEAN NOW is not responsible for any opinions reflected  or quoted in reprinted news stories.

5 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

He may have been fond of the girl and she wouldnt do any extras like sex or masturbations , so he forced it upon her 

Let’s wait for the in depth investigation 

6 hours ago, webfact said:

He said that a full police investigation team is on the case with CCTV used on the premises and to examine the route took by the assailant.

I'm sure the victim will help police with the identity of the assailant, and allow police to their job in finding the person responsible.

5 hours ago, robblok said:

To keep it civil i wont mention the kind of circles i think you move in but I certainly would not classify them as normal. Maybe normal for older white guys in Pattaya. 

Bit below the belt. 

I remember when i knew all the farang in KK. 

1 hour ago, robblok said:

So your take on it it was someone else ? Why would the victim accuse an innocent person ?

Your reasoning is nice but criminals and violent idiots live by other rules then normal people do. 

Another take. Once upon a time in Pattaya, a Kiwi was shot to death on beach rd. intersection, on his bike after his GF of about 5 yrs contracted 2 people to do this.

Thai police closed the case, until a year or so later the victims mother travelled to LOS and complained.

Soon the money trail was investigated and then BF (Thai was exposed)now doing time in prisons, both of them . Thanks Dr Watson for reminding me.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, steven100 said:

why pixelate his face  ?    if they show it someone will surely recognize him and call the BIB. 

They have to pixelate his face.  It has nothing to do with did he do it or not.

3 REASONS

If some of you guys remember not along ago a guy got sued for his review of a restaurant was he correct yes did that stop the restaurant from suing him for defamation NO.

Also remember this is Thailand, tell me that the police are soo good that they could not make a mistake and show a picture of wrong person.

So that the locals do not take the law into their own hands.

Whether he did it or not means nothing he still deserves to have his day in court before he goes to prison and the waiting gentle men there.

6 minutes ago, kiwikeith said:

Another take. Once upon a time in Pattaya, a Kiwi was shot to death on beach rd. intersection, on his bike after his GF of about 5 yrs contracted 2 people to do this.

Thai police closed the case, until a year or so later the victims mother travelled to LOS and complained.

Soon the money trail was investigated and then BF (Thai was exposed)now doing time in prisons, both of them . Thanks Dr Watson for reminding me.

Ah so your take on this is that the farang is innocent and a Thai guy did it. I mean farangs never do such things.. and a victim would lie about it and the farang just happened to be there.

6 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Fond of her in a Thai massage shop is not the same as solely affection.   I go to the same shop for my massage and am fond of the way that one girl gives me a massage.  It has nothing to do with  happy endings or such it has everything to do with the girl and the massage.