PR application: This year's application window + interview requirements?

Two questions about the PR application:

1. Has the application window been announced yet? I'm getting a bit nervous because it used to be Sep-Dec or Oct-Dec the last years with an announcement made some weeks before. We now have October and I haven't seen any announcement yet.
  2. What are the questions they ask in the interview that is being held in Thai? I speak Thai quite well and don't really have much concerns after talking to friends who got their PR (including my ex-boss who speaks very broken Thai). Still I wanted to prepare for it.

Thanks!

BUT i have made some other steps towards PR like Residence Lease Owner ( 10 mill baht invested 2007), Tabien Baan, Pink ID, Alien Reg. No. and Thai Dependent Child. Only ever had two ( expired) Longstay Visas though, Retirement 2015 and Education 2021. Now on “holding” first Covid Extention Visa.

9 minutes ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

BUT i have made some other steps towards PR like Residence Lease Owner ( 10 mill baht invested 2007), Tabien Baan, Pink ID, Alien Reg. No. and Thai Dependent Child.

Unfortunately none of these are steps towards PR.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

Plus have to have a local Charity record right …. ?

When my ex-boss and colleagues went there they took a portfolio of photos of all our CSR events with them. Handing food to orphans; planting trees; fixing kindergartens. 

I haven’t seen any such requirement but may do the same.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2021 at 7:04 AM, ubonjoe said:

Immigration has not posted a notice on their website yet. I think they may be accepting the application now.

I suggest you contact immigration at Chaeng Wattana about it

My wife wants to apply for PR this year.
This is the email she got from CW yesterday. They are not accepting yet.

---------------------

Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021, 15:36
To: xxxxxxxxx

Subject: Inquiry : Permanent Residency 2021

Dear xxxxxxxx

It's currently in the process of requestiny approval accepting application for residence in the Kingdom of the year 2021, you can check when announcing www.immigration.go.th 

On 10/4/2021 at 3:49 PM, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

Damn ! so Jayboy its just the money they want for PR, i.e. Profitable Thai Company then ! 

Ownership of a Thai company is not a requirement for PR. Being employed with a work permit and paying taxes for three consecutive years on the same extension of stay is. There is also a minimum salary level. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, arithai12 said:

My wife wants to apply for PR this year.
This is the email she got from CW yesterday. They are not accepting yet.

---------------------

Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021, 15:36
To: xxxxxxxxx

Subject: Inquiry : Permanent Residency 2021

Dear xxxxxxxx

It's currently in the process of requestiny approval accepting application for residence in the Kingdom of the year 2021, you can check when announcing www.immigration.go.th 

My secretary got similar info when she called. They told her it would usually open at the beginning of the month, so I can only guess that it should open next month unless there’s a big surprise and it’s completely different this year.