90 Day On-line Reporting - System Not Working?

Anyone aware of problems with the 90 Day Reporting on-line systems?
 I have tried both the Extranet and Mobile App yesterday and again today and neither are working. 
I have reported successfully on-line many times but can’t currently get into the system via either method. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Card said:

How is this done and does it apply to Pattaya?

By mail

The requirements for 90 day reporting by mail are:

• Photocopy of passport pages with following pages
    • front page showing name / surname / Passport No., etc.
    • current visa
    • last entry stamp of immigration
    • last extension of visa
  • Copy of arrival/departure card TM. 6 (front and back)
  • Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any)
  • Completely filled in and signed notification form TM. 47
  • Envelope with 5 Baht stamp affixed and return address of foreigner for the officer in charge to send back the lower part of form TM. 47 after having received the notification.
  • This part must be kept for reference and for future notifications of staying over 90 days.
  • 90 day reports by mail need to be sent by registered mail
  • Mailed report must be received within 15 to 7 days before the report report.    

Note: use 10baht for return and send EMS. Use B4 envelopes and immigration will return your photocopies and new TM47 (at CW not sure about Jomtien)

Edited by DrJack54

On Line does not work for me. Enter exact same information as I did before the long downtime last year.

image.png.8e045a77f7a663667949fa5433dbb617.png

However I could register in the App. Nationality and Country work. But the app states 150 days overstay. Probably therefore online does not work also.

I guess they have a none updated database for online and app,

Guys the best advice is just do it by mail, send it in three weeks before and no hassle. Cost 10bt stamp.. To get it back, plus ems postage to them. 

They really don't want the online system to work as there would be less people going there so they need less staff and less budget. 

Each time I went they say it was down last week but OK now. All the time. Just stick it in the post. 

No point in saying it is down it happens 350 days a year. 

• Like 1

I just tried to do mine today.  I entered all the information on the first page, entered the 'captia  number' and then got the message to contact Immigration office.  I did it successfully once.  Last time it didn't work.  I went in person and the IO person changed something on my records.  I thought that was the reason on-line didn't work that time.  Hoped it would work this time but no luck.