Death of trespasser: Swiss man's Thai wife was having affair with victim, say family

webfact

1 hour ago, BE88 said:

In the end it seems that the story resumes that the wife had a brother who in addition to having sex with his "sister" wanted money from the stupid farang who did not pay him enough to have sex with his wife called sister.

The first rule in Thailand is to always check and re check the brother..

I'm confused, somewhere the thief / dead Thai is called the son, now brother of the drunk wife??

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Why the farang is in jail for defending himself against an intruder with a gun? 

Because he's a farang and this is Thailand.

If anyone should be investigated it's the missus for phoning him with an invitation to come over and bring a gun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, wadman said:

I think it's more likely that Sathian went there to tell Rudolph to move on and move away.  The house is likely in the wife's name, so can Rudolph kindly make himself scarce now, so Sathian and Lak can live happily ever after in her house.

Sure, that's why he took the gun with him right?

So you're suggesting he went there to rob the guy of the house, make him homeless but not steal his money? Makes perfect sense ????

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ukrules said:

Sure, that's why he took the gun with him right?

So you're suggesting he went there to rob the guy of the house, make him homeless but not steal his money? Makes perfect sense ????

To intimidate him into moving away.  Not on the spot, but hopefully soon.  A gun is a great tool to add to the intimidation.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, tomyami said:

If the swiss man was shot dead would it have being covered up, like so many farang who have disappeared in the sticks, to thai's its just another farang house recovered.

If the Swiss was shot dead, he would have no one to speak up for him (I doubt the wife would).  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, connda said:

So the story gets twisted Thai style.

The wife has a boy-friend who jumps the fence and threatens the Swiss farang with a deadly weapon - a revolver.  The Swiss farang defends himself, disarms the attacker, and ties him up for the police.  Attacker dies.  Swiss farang is now a terrible person deserving of jail and whatever hell the Thai legal system can throw at him while cheered on by the attacker's family and the Thai public.  He's obviously a guilty bad-man because his wife and the attacker were screwing behind his back and ripping off his wealth.  So the entire affair is the Swiss farang's fault and he should be thrown into a prison for the rest of his life - or pay the family his life savings.  Anyway you cut it, the Swiss farang is guilty as hell and the authorities will find something to pin on him in the name of "justice."
Does that sound about right?  Yeah? 
Why do I think he was the only victim?

I reckon in the next days the cops will have him in the station jamming bags over his head demanding money

• Like 1

1 hour ago, connda said:

So the story gets twisted Thai style.

The wife has a boy-friend who jumps the fence and threatens the Swiss farang with a deadly weapon - a revolver.  The Swiss farang defends himself, disarms the attacker, and ties him up for the police.  Attacker dies.  Swiss farang is now a terrible person deserving of jail and whatever hell the Thai legal system can throw at him while cheered on by the attacker's family and the Thai public.  He's obviously a guilty bad-man because his wife and the attacker were screwing behind his back and ripping off his wealth.  So the entire affair is the Swiss farang's fault and he should be thrown into a prison for the rest of his life - or pay the family his life savings.  Anyway you cut it, the Swiss farang is guilty as hell and the authorities will find something to pin on him in the name of "justice."
Does that sound about right?  Yeah? 
Why do I think he was the only victim?

If you don't count that dead man, yes

OK, so  he didnt say Money money, but Maa nee,,, come here,,,,    ...come here farang Im going to kill you so I can  get all your  money as well as your dog of a wife.     And  gee,  all those thousands of baht he was carrying in his pocket, as everyone does at night while climbing fences of course, is now missing.... that  damn farang probably stole   that too.... Im sure the   wife didnt. shes far too nice a person...not.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Mavideol said:

as the old saying goes "" there are always two (2) versions to a fact/story "" if it smells like fish it must be fishy

Sometimes 3 sides to a story...............in this case we have; 

his side, her side and the TRUTH.

1 hour ago, dunroaming said:

As we all know, the truth has little or no value in Thailand.

"As we all know..."

Such garbage.   Just get so sick of posters saying "as we all know", as though what follows that is ever accepted or substantiated fact, eg.  "the truth has little or no value in Thailand".

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Sad 1

He has been cremated already? What were the results of the autopsy? At least we have established the gun belonged to the intruder as I already suspected.

I wonder if poor Rudolf has any life insurance policies that the wife might have benefited from? Either she was involved or the jealous Thai man went there of his own accord.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, connda said:

I've been thinking about how the Thai press and RTP will spin this:

"Jealous farang husband lures wife's lover into home and entices him to bring a loaded firearm before brutally murdering the defenseless armed intruder in a fit of rage!!!"

Does that sound about right???

No, it sounds like shi_te.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, wadman said:

If the Swiss was shot dead, he would have no one to speak up for him (I doubt the wife would).  

I would bet the village where all in on it wife drunk on the night premiture celebration, but the plan backfired

• Like 1