Vaccines not lockdowns helping to reduce COVID-19 cases in Thailand

webfact

On 10/9/2021 at 4:34 PM, jacko45k said:

There are only about 7 of them and I named the leaders of 3, 4 if you include Russia. You said there were only 2, which was incorrect and looking for some argument.. live with it and goodbye.

And of them only Macron and prince Albert are heads of economically developed nations. The others are heads of middle income nations. And Macron was definitely not anti mask. As for prince Albert, who cares about the leader of a country that's less than 1 square mile in area? That said, I couldn't find any news suggesting he is an anti-masker

9 hours ago, daxbr said:

Vaccinated people may feel better when infected but their viral load is higher in comparison to the un-vaccinated or those with natural immunity.   Either way, vaccine kills natural immunity.

I think this is nonsense and unsupported and yet another anti-vaxer falsehood. Can you support this position? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, daxbr said:

I could but it wont change a thing.   Based on the language you use, it is clear that your mind and body have already been poisoned.

That's a no then, you do not support your own post....OK.

On 10/9/2021 at 7:08 AM, Henryford said:

So the Covid impact in Thailand @ 10,000 cases a day and 113 deaths is way below that of the UK 40,000 cases a day and 143 deaths, yet the UK has double the vaccination rate of Thailand. What does that tell you?

They seem to have more cases, but proportionately fewer deaths.  Could that be due to the vaccine?

Also, they've been more open for quite a while now.  This would easily explain the slightly higher rate of daily cases.  You might even expect it to be a lot higher due to the more contagious Delta variant.

If anything, your example seems to show that the vaccine is working in the UK.

On 10/8/2021 at 9:40 AM, hotchilli said:

I spoke with my brother in the UK today.

85% are double vaxxed with vaccines that work.

Yes infection rates are at around 30,000 daily, but only 5% are ending up in hospital.

Vaccinations were always the only answer, but last year and early this year our illustrious leader had other ideas.

If vaccinations were always the only answer.. 

How did the human race survive millennia without them? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1