Immigration App has me on Overstay - 90 Day Reporting

Trying to do my 90 Day Report online & am getting the message "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area" so I switched to using the iPhone App & got a message that I'm on a 12 day overstay (i.e. permission to stay ran out on 26th September 2021) when I registered & again when trying to submit the report.   

I extended my permission to Stay in August & my new "Stamp" runs until 26th September 2022 so is there a process for informing immigration that they haven't updated their records or do I just need to accept that I can't do 90 day reports online anymore. 

Thanks

MTV

9 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

do I just need to accept that I can't do 90 day reports online anymore.

Yep. 

If you do it in person you could ask them to upload your report to online data base. 

I have tried that as others have.

Take a chill pill prior to asking. The reply may be frustrating. 

Be prepared for reply..."online broken" ...."No can"......etc

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thanks 1

Mike, I have had that and I phoned my local immigration office and they told me not to worry about it!

After a couple of years of using the app, this year it stopped working for me so I send the missus down to the office with my completed TM47 form and passport. ????

Edited by Chris.B
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Chris.B said:

After a couple of years of using the app, this year it stopped working for me so I send the missus down to the office with my completed TM47 form and passport.

Welcome to the lost souls in the Pirates of the Caribbean.

• Haha 2

Just to add my rant to the topic- I have just tried to do my 90-day report online, which I have managed to do successfully several times in recent years, and can not...again, the 2nd time since my extension back in May.  I tried the app first and it showed clearly (in the error message which shows my passport #, visa expiration date for May THIS year, not next year as is correct, and states that I am on 136 days overstay ) that the database for CW has STILL not been updated 5 months after the fact, and 3 months after the previous report done in-person by my agent.  (I'm in no mood to trek out to MTT or CW or wherever it is they are doing this these days, so I pay for the convenience.)  Grrr...

So, my agent will pick up my passport on Thursday.  Thailand 0.4 wins again.

Sigh!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gk10012001 said:

I have read about more issues with the App and smart phones, than with the website itself.  I get the convenience and portability of the phones, but wouldn't it be better, and isn't it better to stick with the PC based website?  Does it have less issues?

No

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, gk10012001 said:

I have read about more issues with the App and smart phones, than with the website itself.  I get the convenience and portability of the phones, but wouldn't it be better, and isn't it better to stick with the PC based website?  Does it have less issues?

I have done them online and with the app. I have used the app for 2 reports now and prefer it over the website.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, gk10012001 said:

I normally use the Website but was getting a pretty useless error message "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area" so tried the App where I at least was able to work out why I couldn't do it as it shows me on Overstap (i.e. my permission to stay has not been updated to reflect my latest extension).

Edit: The (IPhone) App feels pretty slick to me, whereas the Website has some wellknown idiosyncrases (e.g. having to use the drop drown list for dates instead of being able to type directly into the field). 

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Quick update, I was going for lunch at Robin Hood Tavern on Monday & popped into Maneerat on Soi 13/2 on the way, they charge 200 THB to do a 90 Day Report so I gave them my passport, TM30, TM6 & showed them the receipt from my last 90 day on my Phone and left them to do it for me. 

Popped back yesterday to pick up my passport / 90 Day report receipt & they'd even put my passport in a nice plastic protective cover for me ???? 

Great Service & (I think) good prices...

- 90 Day Report - 200THB

- Annual Extension - 12,500 THB (without Funds) 8,000 THB (If you have the funds) 

- Re-Entry Permit - 1,800 (Single) 4,500 (Multiple). 

I know it's cheaper to do this yourself & they even explained what it would cost to do each of them in person, but if you're like me & want to minimise the amount of time you spend at Immigration it's good value for money. 

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Thanks 1