Mor Prom: How I successfully got my Digital Health Pass with QR Code after 2nd jab

JJBloke

37 minutes ago, USEpat said:

The local Chonburi hospitals turned me down, so it's back to Bangkok in the morning to revisit the main vaccine center where I got both shots and persuade them that somehow i missed that last step leading to the yellow vaccination certificate which has the all-important 6XXXX.......... number.

I had a thought to try getting a booster shot (ideally Moderna) & then see if I could persuade them to put all 3 jabs onto a new certificate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/18/2021 at 7:51 PM, Mike Teavee said:

I had a thought to try getting a booster shot (ideally Moderna) & then see if I could persuade them to put all 3 jabs onto a new certificate.

If you get your booster thru the legit channels it will show up in Mor Prom which has a digital copy of your cert and lists all your shots and test results if any. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tonray said:

If you get your booster thru the legit channels it will show up in Mor Prom which has a digital copy of your cert and lists all your shots and test results if any. 

It's getting registered for Mor Prom i'm having a problem with so i figure if i go to some private hospital they'll help me get registed + my previous 2 shots will be on the same "Cert". 

I would honestly go get doubled vaxed in Thailand if it wasn't for the fact that I get rejected as I've already been vaccinated!!!  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Have you tried registering with 'the wall' in CM for your 13 digit ID?

https://reboot.chiangmaihealth.go.th/CMCVR/

Just use any CM address.

I'm in Wongamat so didn't think to try getting registed in CM. 

I have heard I can get registed near the local (Naklua) fish market so will give that a whirl & if it doesn't work, will come to CM to stay at your gaff while I get registered ????

Don't worry I am joking, GF's Auntie who arranged the vaccine (apparently I worked for PTT on those days) knows a couple of DRs at the hospital that arranged it so is on the case to get it sorted. 

Shame that as I really fancied 3-4 months in the UK to sort ot out (NOT!!!) 

7 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Thanks for your previous advice.

I was very dubious that the Mor Prom app would work smoothly.

I just recently had the second jab (tues) and they told me at Bang Sue to wait ~ 24 hours and my vax history would appear on the app.

Sure enough all the information of the vaccination dates, type, batch #, location of vaccinations etc all recorded when I looked on the app just now.

Also a plug for the wonderful staff at Bang Sue. 

And in the future it will also record any COVID test results you get in Thailand too. I was actually so surprised I'm suspicious of where they got the app...certainly didn't use the same IT team that Immigration uses....ha ha ha ha

• Haha 1