• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks to all!

An enjoyable and illuminating evening.

Raro, hope the folks enjoyed the best table in the house, the fireworks, the ice bar, and that other place. The table was easy to setup, but the last minute fireworks over Pattaya Bay during seaside diner took a bit of doing.

I also want to thank the coupons for the half off price help they offered me on the ice bar drinks.

Who was the curly haired woman who kept getting dancers to sit on me?

Of course special thanks go out to begs for staying the course until the wee hours finally saw us stumbling homeward.

And Begs, Don Joe and she who runs with scissors have been inquiring about a missing menu.

kdf, the good twin

Thanks to all!

An enjoyable and illuminating evening.

Raro, hope the folks enjoyed the best table in the house, the fireworks, the ice bar, and that other place. The table was easy to setup, but the last minute fireworks over Pattaya Bay during seaside diner took a bit of doing.

I also want to thank the coupons for the half off price help they offered me on the ice bar drinks.

Who was the curly haired woman who kept getting dancers to sit on me?

Of course special thanks go out to begs for staying the course until the wee hours finally saw us stumbling homeward.

And Begs, Don Joe and she who runs with scissors have been inquiring about a missing menu.

kdf, the good twin

Missing menu safe with me, although useless as no home delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just moved to the outskirts of Pattaya a month ago and only just heard about this board, but i'd like to come and meet you all one Friday if that's ok.

U sure about that? Always welcome, but be warned, they're nearly all looneys(optional requirement), I should know I'm a psychy nurse!!??. But yes. come and join us with any companions, any Friday. Watch this space for where and when.

I've just moved to the outskirts of Pattaya a month ago and only just heard about this board, but i'd like to come and meet you all one Friday if that's ok.

You're more than welcome to join! But as others pointed out already, your mental health might decline from Friday to Friday. :o

I am going to recommend Don Joe for Friday again.

It was great, not too pricey, view of the water, etc..

She who runs with scissors wants to try it.

Issue 3 is enough for me anyway.

Sure English food is praised by gourmets the world over. However maybe, just maybe, we ought to give this unknown Italian cuisine some chance to compete.

kdf

Hi guys, sounds like you had a good one. Outlaws will be in town for another few weeks, but I have a pass for Friday.

Why not meet at Bert's for a drink, baht bus to VW, baht bus to Walking. Been to Don Joe's before, good Iytie food.

2nd thoughts, it is South end of Walking, how about meet up in soi 17, Eden, Lion, or Harley, 3 of us can walk there and motorcy 5 mins to Don's.

Begs and sweet, I are confused.

Is not 7 pm standard meet up time? I'ld be happy for 7:30 since I seldom make 7 on time, but assumed 7:00 was target.

Mamanoodles, your new avatar is soooo revealing.

Eden, Lion, harley are tuff unless walking or if parking available, driving. I have bad luck getting baht bus there or in the wee hours, away. Don't ride on back of motorbikes. However have enjoyed those bars.

Some folks complained when we didn't start at place we were to eat and felt fud was late. We don't care Friday night fud is breakfast anyway.

We will go wherever we can to meet up, 2 votes for Don Joe for food.

kdf + she who runs with scissors

Friday nighters

Sorry for the late note, but we will not be going out tonight. My wife's mother back in the States had some surgery go badly and is critical condition.

We may be making a quick plane trip and are burning up the phone lines trying to assess the situation.

Enjoy yourselves and hoist one for my mother -in- law.

kdf

Reckon it's time to propose some new venues, my top 3:

Mantra ( a little expensive, but "un-discovered" by many)

Gullivers (no particular reason, but I like it)

Hof brewery place (again, but I didn't go last time)

Ace

How about the Outback bar at Shagwell hotel on Soi Arunothai?

Yeh, I could go for that as I've never been there before....is it an Aussie style place? VB?

50 Baht beers for happy hour 6-8pm, great food and friendly place. No VB tho, maybe Simon could get some in if theres enough interest tho.

Has the dedicated thread sparked your interest?

Hadn't read it before but can I suggest to the bar's fans some freebies for TV members......

Reckon it's time to propose some new venues, my top 3:

Mantra ( a little expensive, but "un-discovered" by many)

Gullivers (no particular reason, but I like it)

Hof brewery place (again, but I didn't go last time)

Ace

I would also like to suggest a couple of places for dinner - Seafood Emporium on Jomtien 2nd rd, and Cherry on Third Rd.

probably meet elsewhere for drinks first.

Screws.

Q is tho, where tomorrow?

Yeh, I could go for that as I've never been there before....is it an Aussie style place? VB?

50 Baht beers for happy hour 6-8pm, great food and friendly place. No VB tho, maybe Simon could get some in if theres enough interest tho.

Shagwell MANSIONS if you don't mind!

O.k, Outback bar, 7 - 7.30 - howzat?

(Soi Arunothai is the small soi heading south from the traffic lights outside Carrefour, on Pattaya Klang. Look for Shagwell sign)

Shagwell MANSIONS if you don't mind!

O.k, Outback bar, 7 - 7.30 - howzat?

(Soi Arunothai is the small soi heading south from the traffic lights outside Carrefour, on Pattaya Klang. Look for Shagwell sign)

Yep - Ace

nothing like buffalo.... wives/gf's enjoy it alot too...

It's far less in your face than buffalo. that place is seedy with one thing in mind. Outback is friendly and it's huge - no pestering.

well worth a look. I'm only a regular btw! would be cool to see you all thr.