bazmlb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a public anouncement.

I have been able to secure a deal for all the curtains in the bordellos in Nawlins, Looseana. I have a small sweat shop employing underage ex crack ho-kers, who will turn this beyoutifull fabric into.........................................

you guessed it shirts. Right now the cost is 450,000, but if we get 10 shirts sold this coold werk.

I have already put Raro, Begs, Basset, Barry ( which one of them I ferget), The Rocket, Mamanoodles, and of course Sweet chariot down for one of these historic beauties. They are in red, green, off mauve, and well alot of colours all at the same time so they will go with everything. The materieal retains the smell, er a I mean the ambiance of these fine estabilshments. For a small additional fee we can add some air brushed Elvis pockets.

Now they are on size fits all, based on my size of course. These will be usable as tents for the + 1 thai lady contingent.

get your orders for extra shirts in soon

kdf

I have a public anouncement.

I have been able to secure a deal for all the curtains in the bordellos in Nawlins, Looseana. I have a small sweat shop employing underage ex crack ho-kers, who will turn this beyoutifull fabric into.........................................

you guessed it shirts. Right now the cost is 450,000, but if we get 10 shirts sold this coold werk.

I have already put Raro, Begs, Basset, Barry ( which one of them I ferget), The Rocket, Mamanoodles, and of course Sweet chariot down for one of these historic beauties. They are in red, green, off mauve, and well alot of colours all at the same time so they will go with everything. The materieal retains the smell, er a I mean the ambiance of these fine estabilshments. For a small additional fee we can add some air brushed Elvis pockets.

Now they are on size fits all, based on my size of course. These will be usable as tents for the + 1 thai lady contingent.

get your orders for extra shirts in soon

kdf

Given your famous sartorial eloquence is there any chance of a photo of the aforementioned garment? It would make a good addition to the wardrobe if it is the right combination of colours. It could be used to identify fellow TVers if they are brave enough to wear the shirt during the day.

Not Quite on topic gang, so where is this friday?

on my calendar next to today's box....

and before the following day right?

once you have considered the options you have on your deesktop think about where to have a beer then

once you have considered the options you have on your deesktop think about where to have a beer then

In a glass?

where would the glasses be holding this substance then?

In a glass?

where would the glasses be holding this substance then?

in my left hand ....the right hand I might need to defend it....

It could be at PJ - My mate Daniel is having a party for his Mum - she is 84 tomorrow - at PJ Pool Bar, top of Soi Kao Noi - after the 45 degree right bend as you go up, then there is a 7 - 11 on the left, then another 150 M - PJ Bar & Rest is on the left. 8 ish - all welcome. (including Jomtienites! Welcome to the dark side!)

Screws.

It could be at PJ - My mate Daniel is having a party for his Mum - she is 84 tomorrow - at PJ Pool Bar, top of Soi Kao Noi - after the 45 degree right bend as you go up, then there is a 7 - 11 on the left, then another 150 M - PJ Bar & Rest is on the left. 8 ish - all welcome. (including Jomtienites! Welcome to the dark side!)

Screws.

Too Dark for me, not safe on a motor bike.

Barry

It was good to see Raro, and Baz at the outback lst night. I have never been their before. Not bad. we couldn't stay that long as we had other plans, but it had been a long time since I had been out to A Friday night.

Barry

Great night and thanks for the new latop raro its great!

It was good to see Raro, and Baz at the outback lst night. I have never been their before. Not bad. we couldn't stay that long as we had other plans, but it had been a long time since I had been out to A Friday night.

Barry

Great night and thanks for the new latop raro its great!

careful baz, someone must have stolen your password....I have serious doubts that you were able to post that early! :o

Was a good turnout last night even though the hard chore gang is away to Macao. Also nice meeting RichieH, you are recruited for the band!

Great night indeed - nice to finally match some faces with names to! Count me in Raro.

now we just have to turn a supermoderator into a super guitar hero and find a bass player.... :o

Yep... and a drum kit.... and a place to jam. Oh and more beer!

Great night indeed - nice to finally match some faces with names to! Count me in Raro.

now we just have to turn a supermoderator into a super guitar hero and find a bass player.... :o

Yep... and a drum kit.... and a place to jam. Oh and more beer!

all that ain't no problem! There is an ok studio opposite Thepprasit Road. They have amps, drums, mikes....and a shop next door with a huge fridge...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in bkk on Thursday....Friday is fine with me! There's a networking night at firest, but after (9-ish) I'm happy to join the rest of the crowd.

Outback in Soi Arunothai would be fine with me...any other suggestions?