My wife is laughing at my fat gut that is developing rapidly.

bbabythai

10 hours ago, dj230 said:

its quite complicated and isn't fully understood how to optimally adjust hormones for body composition,

It's actually quite well understood in the pro body building community. Steroids, Insulin manipulation and growth Hormone..

They get to below normal levels of body fat using Clenbuterol/T3/DNP.

1 minute ago, mokwit said:

It's actually quite well understood in the pro body building community. Steroids, Insulin manipulation and growth Hormone..

They get to below normal levels of body fat using Clenbuterol/T3/DNP.

Just before they go crazy and die?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

Gaccha has covered this well. Running counter productive  ( Knee Joints Damage unless on Beach). HIIT StaticBike & HIIT Fin Pool Swimming. Push Ups inc. in Gym Body Core Weight Program. Plant Based Diet ( Dr. Berg You Tube). No Junk Food. No Sugar. No Alcohol. No Nonplant Carbs. No Thai Food.No Grains. Sizzler Salad Bar!No Red Meat.No Supplements.

No Snacking.Intermittent Fasting / One Daily Meal will quickly switch your Body to Fat Burning not Glucose Sugar burning. Deep Sleep.

Plenty of Water. NoStress.

Just watched a program on a SA guy who was taken to court (and won) over his diet plan.

100% animal fat and meat......plus water.....nothing else????

He looks a million dollars, slim, fit, sharp.

He claims it is the only way to avoid the real killer and remain healthy......the real killer being sugar.

19 minutes ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

Gaccha has covered this well. Running counter productive  ( Knee Joints Damage unless on Beach). HIIT StaticBike & HIIT Fin Pool Swimming. Push Ups inc. in Gym Body Core Weight Program. Plant Based Diet ( Dr. Berg You Tube). No Junk Food. No Sugar. No Alcohol. No Nonplant Carbs. No Thai Food.No Grains. Sizzler Salad Bar!No Red Meat.No Supplements.

No Snacking.Intermittent Fasting / One Daily Meal will quickly switch your Body to Fat Burning not Glucose Sugar burning. Deep Sleep.

Plenty of Water. NoStress.

I'll agree with everything but red meat.  So many people doing great things on carnivore diet with strictly red meat.

Edited by Dart12
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Improve sex life ......... milkshake every day, cup of milk, 2tsp sugar, 1tsp Black Cocoa, 4 ice cubes and blend.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/ccs-100-p3-10-12-75250-500-premium-black-cocoa-powder-p3-size-75250-500g-special-price-i1603058434-s10273708708.html

Works for me anyway.

I gotta try that with almond milk.  Then with and without stevia as a sugar replacement.

You might want to try stevia as the sweet replacer too.  Not one good thing about sugar for the body (accept it's addictive taste) ????

and Cancer……the all meat diet is Complete Discredited BS though…..No Nutrition in Meat you cant get from Plants & Fish. All Protein originates from Plants.High Cancer Risk from Red Meat ( WHO Class 1 Carcinogenic) plus Artery Clogging Fat ….leading to Liver Disease & Diabetes.

Ecological Damage from Animal Farming is Staggering btw……

Though for pleasure, cant resist occasional Sunday Pork Roast ( w/ Crackling) or Lamb Chops !

btw the body building steroids fat % thing is also to be strongly avoided  ! destroys body self - regulation & damages internal organs …. whey protein powder only for best muscle stamina & recovery after gym weights…….

• Like 1

It's a common problem in Thailand that especially Thai Girls facing. When you not slim you ugly. It's really horrible. That's why I don't like your title. Laughing about people how they look is a really bad behavior. Sorry to say that.  Realize that most of these slim Thai Girls aren't running all day or joining the Gym. They only don't eat much to get do the dream figure. Eating is the key. If you feel ok with yourself don't listen to the outside world. Wish you all the best

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

btw the body building steroids fat % thing is also to be strongly avoided  ! destroys body self - regulation & damages internal organs …. whey protein powder only for best muscle stamina & recovery after gym weights…….

Sorry, to clarify, I was saying it was understood, not recommending it.

• Like 1

Improve sex life ......... milkshake every day, cup of milk, 2tsp sugar, 1tsp Black Cocoa, 4 ice cubes and blend.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/ccs-100-p3-10-12-75250-500-premium-black-cocoa-powder-p3-size-75250-500g-special-price-i1603058434-s10273708708.html

Works for me anyway.

sure, the rest of us just get fat

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I know at least two guys in Bangkok who had a belly. Both decided to walk more instead of (motorcycle) taxis and both lost a considerable amount of weight. 

yeah, I have met guys who lost a bunch of weight - told me they used to eat 3 pound cakes w/coffee every morning but cut back to one... I think there is more to the story

Man went to his doctor and said asked if he had any regimen for a longer life.  The doctor replied sure, give up rich foods, sex, cigarettes, and alcohol. 

The man replied will that really make me live longer.  The doctor laughed and said, not necessarily but it will sure seem a lot longer. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Works for me anyway.

What is the advantage of black cocoa against normal brown cocoa?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:
2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I know at least two guys in Bangkok who had a belly. Both decided to walk more instead of (motorcycle) taxis and both lost a considerable amount of weight. 

yeah, I have met guys who lost a bunch of weight - told me they used to eat 3 pound cakes w/coffee every morning but cut back to one... I think there is more to the story

Maybe there is. According to them the walking was the big difference of what they did.

My wife is an excellent cook, when I was in Thailand I piled on the KG,

Since being in the UK for the last 18 months and doing like a 10Km walk every day to all the charity shops in the town, my legs and stomach have slimmed quite a bit now.

My advice, get dropped 10km from the house every day and walk home

14 hours ago, Gaccha said:

Yep. After a high blood pressure result, I went all in over 2 years ago and I'm down to 20.5 BMI. You need commitment. And forget the idea about your metabolism slowing down: that's not science, it's not a thing. Metabolism only really slows down over 60 years old and not even by much. 

I run (not jog) 8km every 2 days. Build yourself up to this. Start with babysteps: 1 slow jog of 5km per week. Lots of running Apps to help you build up. I find this so easy now that the next day I feel nothing. 

I don't eat for 18 hours. Eat within a 6 hour time period only. If you have a pretty sedentary life, you only need one meal a day. So stop eating at 6pm and next eat at 12pm. But splash out on it. So long as the body enters "famine mode" for 3 or so hours a day (it kicks in around 15 hours of not eating), then you're cutting away that fat. You'll feel high when you enter famine mode. It just feels great.

During the 18 hour period, only water, tea (no milk/sugar), coffee (no milk/sugar). Or herb teas.

No sugar. This is your true enemy. Substitutes work with a lot of people (e.g. Stevia). You can buy no-sugar chocolate, no-sugar sweets, no-sugar ice cream etc. But even these you should probably not take during the 18 hour famine period (the science is out on this).

No alcohol. Except say once a week. 

You'll need to control hunger pangs. Drink Japanese Green Tea. That will kill your hunger. Fill your stomach with water. Drink hot ginger. 

Every morning, do a bit of weightlifting in your bedroom and around 100 press-ups and sit-ups. 

You'll start to lose body fat rapidly. You'll find getting below 17.5% body fat is extremely challenging but the first few kgs will be surprisingly easy.

Buy a body fat/BMI/muscle weight measurement machine. They're dirt cheap. 

You will feel massively more energetic and sleep better. And girls will be hitting on you, and your wife will be angry and try to get you fat again. 

I couldn't live like this.

Hope you have a healthy life to 105. I'll be happy to die at 95.

• Like 1

not living “like this” once over 60 -65, invariably means poor quality health / life ( gut, out of breath, low energy, low mood) and reliance on genetics , medical tech. & getting no cancers / diabetes, for a long miserable life. i couldnt live like THAT.

at least change DIET by following NO Rule; Sugar,Drugs, Alcohol, Smoking, Junk Food, Stress, Snacks,Grain, Carbs,Red Meat.Do No Harm.

Then easy to add Deep Sleep, Plenty Water, Fasting.

After losing 10 kg consider EXERCISE (Cardio); Beach Walking, Gym Bike…easy. With Less Weight & High Energy, then move on to Home Body Weight Resistance Work ( Push Ups, Leg Lifts, Planks, NEVER Sit Ups).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, sirineou said:

My wife keeps doing that to me every day, but I always find my way back ????

I allways been skinny..my problem is opposit.Cant gain my weigth.Anyway i dont care.My wife dont care about my body..only my wallet.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Chad3000 said:

I couldn't live like this.

Hope you have a healthy life to 105. I'll be happy to die at 95.

I would have thought the same.

But the fasting changes your feelings about it. The buzz of energy I get and feelings of constant elation are so strong,  and I know from experience that drinking the alcohol will immediately dampen these effects, so I generally avoid the alcohol. I'll do it to be sociable but I don't crave it.

By fasting in the morning, I'm much more alert, less sleepy, more active, more positive.

The recovery from running nowadays is so quick that I sometimes forget I ran a couple of hours before. 

To go back to 3 meals a day and minimum exercise is a horrifying thought. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Many fall into the trap of obesity, erection dysfunction and poor health.

Being older should not mean giving up on one's health.

Join a gym

Eat healthier

Exercise

Drink coffee not tea

Also, many guys I know here experiment with fresh young sexy girls its amazing how their erection issues go away.

For the OP, eat less and exercise.

As for the young sexy girls....agree.  If the OP can't get an erection with a young hottie, he's already dead.