My wife is laughing at my fat gut that is developing rapidly.

bbabythai

14 hours ago, Pmbkk said:

You could just slit your wrists and reduce all them....

Can you state your age and do a catch-up every year....

BTW - don;t cross the road, use any electrics  - or come into contact with anyone with Covid...

As the great Chubby said I'm fat cos I've got a problem with my feet I cant keep em out of the pantry

18 hours ago, madmen said:

These health threads end up being useless as everyone's own diet is the best and gives them sexual power like 18 year old young man and this is backed up by 100km bike rides before breakfast because it's posted. 

It's all very amusing. 

I don't diet, I eat one meal a day and even that feels like to much in the tropics 

Kinda true and all the advice on fasting and types of food to eat work but so do a million other sensible diets that restrict calories. Fasting is the rage and yes it works ( who would have guessed -555 ) but only because of  the calorie reduction 99.9999% of the time. 

My simple mind thinks that most people are unhappy because they have lost the ability to restrain themselves and just let life take them for a ride. The happiest people have mastered the ability of restraint.  

3 hours ago, ncc1701d said:

Search YouTube for documentary "fat, sick and nearly dead". Must watch part 1 and part 2. 

Cut out sugar as much as possible. (whole milk and low fat milk have the same amount of sugar - and either way it's a lot).

True but whole milk has 50% more calories!  Sugar is very bad when abused and most do. Better off focusing IMO on the sodas and  breads for example than worrying about low fat milk.  Milk has many nutrients as well as sugar.

57 minutes ago, atpeace said:

Kinda true and all the advice on fasting and types of food to eat work but so do a million other sensible diets that restrict calories. Fasting is the rage and yes it works ( who would have guessed -555 ) but only because of  the calorie reduction 99.9999% of the time. 

My simple mind thinks that most people are unhappy because they have lost the ability to restrain themselves and just let life take them for a ride. The happiest people have mastered the ability of restraint.  

Very true. The world is obsessed with stuffing down as much food as possible for the least amount of calories. If whole roast piglet had zero calories pigs would be extinct. 

What you say is right. Restraint. Eat to live and not live to eat 

If you can't run right now because of  leg/foot injury but can still walk , do a 15---20 min walk every day immediately after dinner. Try later to work in another 10--20 min walk after lunch if you can. Can also ride bike for distance and speed to exercise. Use weights to build muscle , muscle helps burn fat even at rest. Try eating fish at least 3 times a week and  more veggies, fruit .

On 10/15/2021 at 10:06 PM, CharlieH said:

Get a bike or swim to exercise and take the weight off that foot and a good all round exercise.

You havnt given your age ? But you may want to consider certain vitamin supplements that will enhance many aspects you have mentioned.

Say Goodbye to Belly Fat with These 8 Fat-Burner Exercises

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/goodbye-belly-fat-8-fat-170009817.html

Green Tea Fat Burners Are Your New Favorite Weight Loss Supplement

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/green-tea-fat-burners-favorite-170011188.html

The One Diet That Will Slim Down Your Waistline, Says Dietitian

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/one-diet-slim-down-waistline-122759195.html

Try intermittent fasting. Eat in a 8 hour window and fast for 16 hours. Your fat belly will be gone in a month and your HGH Human Growth Hormone levels will spike and so will your erections. 

Read up on what you can only drink during your 16 hour fasting period. No sugar or milk in tea and coffee etc.

Calories however small will break a fast.

I went from 106kg to 76kg in 18 months and now do 12 hour fast and 12 hour eating window and stay around 82kg. ???? 

15 hours ago, atpeace said:

True but whole milk has 50% more calories!  Sugar is very bad when abused and most do. Better off focusing IMO on the sodas and  breads for example than worrying about low fat milk.  Milk has many nutrients as well as sugar.

True about the sodas etc. If I was to drink milk, I would drink while milk over low fat. In my experience, it's fat makes you feel full. But should be easy to substitute no additional sugar almond milk. 

7 hours ago, ncc1701d said:

True about the sodas etc. If I was to drink milk, I would drink while milk over low fat. In my experience, it's fat makes you feel full. But should be easy to substitute no additional sugar almond milk. 

Ya can't milk almonds ????

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Dart12 said:

Your body is mostly water.  Also, it will keep your hunger down as well.

Yes I know your body is 70% water, but you have to be not dehydrated in any way - there is a biochemical reason - I think your body won't burn fat without a surplus of water due to inability to excrete toxic byproducts of fat metabolism.

Edited by mokwit