Certificat de Vie

lelapin

I am an Englishman living in Pattaya who receives a French pension for the several years I worked there.

Up to now I have received, completed and had witnessed a Certificat de Vie each year and then returned it by post. I have just received an email from info-retraite advising me that I can now do it online. The problem is that I am having a problem accessing and downloading a blank certificate. My French now is not very good and I am having difficulty understanding from their website how to access and download a blank certificate.  

Is there anyone who knows how I could solve this problem?

13 minutes ago, lelapin said:

I am using google translate but I am 80 yo and finding it very difficult from the translations to understand how I can retrieve a blank certificate and send it to me via the internet.

If you don't need to enter any personal info to access the website you could post the link here and maybe somebody can help you.

Just now, ubonjoe said:

If you don't need to enter any personal info to access the website you could post the link here and maybe somebody can help you.

image.png.c98de4fe27b1f7bd0c7378af041ddddb.png

image.png.cabf962a281a818f69bba47725f384ce.png   It seems to show how to send but not how to get blank one sent to me.

Edited by lelapin
update

Just now, Eff1n2ret said:

1. Go to website www.info-retraite.fr

2. Click on " J'accede a mon compte retraite" I enrol for my retirement account (top right on the welcome  page)

3. Click on "Creer mon compte retraite"  - create my account" (lower on the right)

4. Complete the form 

Supply your personal information - name, forename, social security number,

then click on "Etape suivante" on the bottom of the form on the right

Create your password, then click on "Creer mon compte retraite" at the bottom of the form on the right.

Your account has been created! You can from now on submit your documents online.

The separate panel tells you where to find your social security number. "It is situated on the top right of the document you have received. It consists of 13 digits."

Thank you for your help but I already have an account registered with info-retraite.fr and go to it when I want to check past or future payments but I cannot get a Certificat de Vie from it which I will need to get signed/witnessed here in Pattaya.

If I cannot do it, will I be able to change my profile to allow them to send the certificate by post like it has been done in the past and if so how do I change my profile..

3 hours ago, lelapin said:

Thank you for your help but I already have an account registered with info-retraite.fr and go to it when I want to check past or future payments but I cannot get a Certificat de Vie from it which I will need to get signed/witnessed here in Pattaya.

If I cannot do it, will I be able to change my profile to allow them to send the certificate by post like it has been done in the past and if so how do I change my profile..

According to their website you can both receive and send documents, but as I'm not French and don't have a social security number or password I can't go further - but this website (autotranslated into English) says you can do it.

Hello, I still haven't received my 2021 life certificate! I had the same problem in 2020, who should I do? - With Answer(s) (agirc-arrco.fr)

If your certificate of life was for instance in june last year, every year you will have to send one in june

you have to download a form already written with your name , address etc 

their site "retraite à l'étranger " is in maintenance 

you can write them a letter ; if your certificate is available, they will send you one, and you have to send it back  ( signed, of course ) 

adress:  CENTRE DE TRAITEMENT   RETRAITE A L'ETRANGER

CS 13 999 ESVRES

37321 TOURS CEDEX 

FRANCE ( registered letter ) 

• Like 1

Just now, Aforek said:

If your certificate of life was for instance in june last year, every year you will have to send one in june

you have to download a form already written with your name , address etc 

their site "retraite à l'étranger " is in maintenance 

you can write them a letter ; if your certificate is available, they will send you one, and you have to send it back  ( signed, of course ) 

adress:  CENTRE DE TRAITEMENT   RETRAITE A L'ETRANGER

CS 13 999 ESVRES

37321 TOURS CEDEX 

FRANCE ( registered letter ) 

I send them a signed copy every year in November but have just received an email saying that I can now receive and then send the signed copy via the internet.

When I access theInfo Retraite (info-retraite.fr) website it explains why it is best for me to join

image.png.6435563f1881d587ece834c8b7011488.png

which I have then attempted to do.  I then key in exactly the same personal information as when I started with info-retraite.fr but it continually rejects my social security number saying that it is wrong ( I have checked it very carefully when keying it in).

At my age - 80, I now want to do everything I can in the easiest possible manner and I have now decided to do it by post.

I have now amended  my contact preferences

as below and will hopefully wait for the form to arrive by post. They say that they will stop my pensions after 31/12/21 so I  have a little time.

Thanks for your help.

image.png.6d1a0c50d0ff6b67037ddd909f537a04.png

Edited by lelapin

Here you are. But I wish  you luck though. As these guys are the worst bunch of  anuses I have ever dealt with. My pension hasn't been paid for two years now, totally disjointed, decaying organisation. Only 141 Euros a month, but over two years that's about 40 STs.

justificatif-existence-not.pdf

Edited by Boomer6969
  • Like 1

Just now, Boomer6969 said:

Here you are. But I wish  you luck though. As these guys are the worst bunch of  anuses I have ever dealt with. My pension hasn't been paid for two years now, totally disjointed, decaying organisation. Only 141 Euros a month, but over two years that's about 40 STs.

justificatif-existence-not.pdf 335.52 kB · 2 downloads

Many thanks but previous forms that I have completed / returned have had my social security number at the top of the page. I think it will be safer to wait until I receive a form from them with this on.

4 years ago I had to wait 15 months for my pension payments to restart and they did pay my backlog that was due.

Why was I told as a child that life gets easier as you get older??????

image.png.72d1da4b97057ebee87797dab6a49f65.png

54 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

justificatif-existence-not.pdf 335.52 kB · 5 downloads

Your form is completely out of date ( 2017 ) ; since last year, we download it from our account on " info retraite ", it's "prérempli ", you just have to have signed , scan it and send it back ; very easy 

I think they stop to pay you, because you did'nt send back the certificate, so they think you are dead ( it's my interpretation ) 

lelapin: normally you will have a new certificate on november 1st ; it will not arrive by post, except if you don't send quickly , after more than one month . I waited almost two months to send it, so they send one by post, but now it's not the normal way 

Edited by Aforek
  • Sad 1

Just now, Aforek said:

Your form is completely out of date ( 2017 ) ; since last year, we download it from our account on " info retraite ", it's "prérempli ", you just have to have signed , scan it and send it back ; very easy 

I think they stop to pay you, because you did'nt send back the certificate, so they think you are dead ( it's my interpretation ) 

lelapin: normally you will have a new certificate on november 1st ; it will not arrive by post, except if you don't send quickly , after more than one month . I waited almost two months to send it, so they send one by post, but now it's not the normal way 

Thanks for your comments. I sign in OK on Info Retraite (info-retraite.fr) but cannot find where the form is located. Did you have to join France Connect?

Can you do a screenshot of what I have to click to get access to my blank form.

Edited by lelapin

I clik on France connect and "impots " , but as I told you, the site " retraite à l'étranger " is in maintenance and doesn't  work 

no blank form, it will be a form with your name and informations about y ou 

to have an idea of how is the form, the French embassy has written a thai translation, not to use, just for thai authorities who don't speak French or English 

you find it here " traduction d'un certificat de vie thailandais etc ... )

of course, don't use it, it's just to show you  the presentation of the page 

Certificat de vie - attestation d'existence - La France en Thaïlande (ambafrance.org)

Edited by Aforek
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Boomer6969 said:

these guys are the worst bunch of  anuses I have ever dealt with.

At least the French Government provides an online system for reporting, even if it doesn't seem to work for the OP. Viewed along with the provision of vaccines, they seem to care more about their expat citizens than the UK Government does for us Brits.

• Like 1

Just now, Aforek said:

I clik on France connect and "impots " , but as I told you, the site " retraite à l'étranger " is in maintenance and doesn't  work 

no blank form, it will be a form with your name and informations about y ou 

to have an idea of how is the form, the French embassy has written a thai translation, not to use, just for thai authorities who don't speak French or English 

you find it here " traduction d'un certificat de vie thailandais etc ... )

of course, don't use it, it's just to show you  the presentation of the page 

Certificat de vie - attestation d'existence - La France en Thaïlande (ambafrance.org)

As I previously mentioned my Social Sec No is not accepted by France Connect. Have you any idea how long the maintenance will take.

1 hour ago, Eff1n2ret said:

At least the French Government provides an online system for reporting, even if it doesn't seem to work for the OP. Viewed along with the provision of vaccines, they seem to care more about their expat citizens than the UK Government does for us Brits.

normally it works very well, but they are in maintenance; for the vaccine, I had yesterday a Moderna booster after a Jansen vaccine  , my wife a moderna jab and second jab in one month

OP, you are English, maybe your social security is " special " for the system ; or do  you pay taxes in France, you have password and a 13 numbers code ? because I have access to France connect with my taxes code, no need of social security number 

12 hours ago, Aforek said:

Jeez... you must be such a pleasant person to speak with. Their lousy little system shows, as you can see below, that they have received both my 2020 and 2021 certificates, and yet their back office full of lazy arrogant fat French women doesn't seem to have access to that information, and choses not to pay what they owe me.

Screen Shot 2021-10-24 at 07.01.48.png

• Like 1

Good ! your first certificate is obsolete ( 2017 ); your last document seems good ( 2021 march ) : why they did'nt pay you ?  call them , I can't answer for you ; they always pay , for you there is a reason they don't pay 

• Haha 1

Just now, Boomer6969 said:

Jeez... you must be such a pleasant person to speak with. Their lousy little system shows, as you can see below, that they have received both my 2020 and 2021 certificates, and yet their back office full of lazy arrogant fat French women doesn't seem to have access to that information, and choses not to pay what they owe me.

Screen Shot 2021-10-24 at 07.01.48.png

Where on their web site did you access that information?

It works with l'assurance retraite, ( info retraite  " certificat de vie" ) is in maintenance 

I just sent my certificat de vie, and, as usual, no problem 

like millions of French people, in France or Thailand, we receive our pension every month, no  pension payment problem in France

so, when you click on "transmetre mon certificat de vie ", you click on " télécharger mon certificat de vie " : it will be your form with your name, adress etc , print it, you sign it on the left and  have it signed by a consulat ; scan it, then click on " joindre mon certificat " , then when ready, click on " envoyer " ; very simple, much better than 2 years ago 

then you will have a confirmation mail which say they have received your document and they will deal with your file 

the only problem is that you say the system doesn't accept you social security number, before to connect " l'assurance retraite " you have to write it ; you will have the document ready when it's time, for you since november 1 st , valid two months 

to finish, very easy to send one's certificate in France, and be paid every month 

good luck 

• Haha 1