Certificat de Vie

lelapin

Just now, Aforek said:

It works with l'assurance retraite, ( info retraite  " certificat de vie" ) is in maintenance 

I just sent my certificat de vie, and, as usual, no problem 

like millions of French people, in France or Thailand, we receive our pension every month, no  pension payment problem in France

so, when you click on "transmetre mon certificat de vie ", you click on " télécharger mon certificat de vie " : it will be your form with your name, adress etc , print it, you sign it on the left and  have it signed by a consulat ; scan it, then click on " joindre mon certificat " , then when ready, click on " envoyer " ; very simple, much better than 2 years ago 

then you will have a confirmation mail which say they have received your document and they will deal with your file 

the only problem is that you say the system doesn't accept you social security number, before to connect " l'assurance retraite " you have to write it ; you will have the document ready when it's time, for you since november 1 st , valid two months 

to finish, very easy to send one's certificate in France, and be paid every month 

good luck 

I normally sign in using

image.png.116638176476390ed23b1433ad7ef6d6.pngbut am unable to get page to get certificate so  I went to sign in using FranceConnect I get

image.png.65d493c209a3a1d0ff4014a5773337d8.png

I have a government pension and one from agirc-arrco so I clicked impots.gouvr.fr

I then entered the number which is show as my securite social on all my correspondence, pressed continuer and got the following response

image.png.e15a1a416f6b107bc926dd466572dc2d.png

Edited by lelapin

On your avis d'imposition ( tax notice ) , on the left, there is the first number, "numéro fiscal ( C ) . it's this number that you have to write

: it's not a security social number 

if it's the first time you connect with " impôts gouv fr ", you have to choose a password

13 hours ago, Aforek said:

On your avis d'imposition ( tax notice ) , on the left, there is the first number, "numéro fiscal ( C ) . it's this number that you have to write

: it's not a security social number 

if it's the first time you connect with " impôts gouv fr ", you have to choose a password

Thanks for your advice but I am unable to locate a "numero fiscal".

I have accessed below

image.png.d1679361fcfc4f2ae9bfbbc3601631f2.png

I have clicked on Access this service and I get

image.png.c323b393850d9938f025796b4df78536.png

I am finding this whole experience too much to cope with. 

Is there a service in Pattaya that could help me for a reasonable price?

Edited by lelapin

ok, last try for me 

here is "numéro fiscal "  on your tax notice 

Voici comment trouver votre numéro fiscal - IONOS

and connect here  to receive your certificat de vie (  look at my last message page 1 ) 

Authentification - Les services en ligne de l'Assurance retraite (lassuranceretraite.fr)

I can't do more, good luck with an agent , but I think it will not work, only the form of the info retraite is accepted ) 

• Like 1

ok, last try for me 

here is "numéro fiscal "  

and connect here  to receive your certificat de vie (  look at 

36 minutes ago, Aforek said:

I can't do more, good luck with an agent , but I think it will not work, only the form of the info retraite is accepted ) 

If you have really no solution, the ultime one is to write them ( even in English ) explain your problem  and they will send you your form by post  ( send " registered " ) 

CENTRE DE TRAITEMENT   RETRAITE A L'ETRANGER

CS 13 999 ESVRES

37321 TOURS CEDEX 

FRANCE 

Just now, Aforek said:

ok, last try for me 

here is "numéro fiscal "  on your tax notice 

and connect here  to receive your certificat de vie (  look at my last message page 1 ) 

Authentification - Les services en ligne de l'Assurance retraite (lassuranceretraite.fr)

Thanks again so much for your help 

WhenI accessed the website and  keyed in SUBMIT

image.png.bf439025113b825d1c43ad93590ac5f1.png

I got the following

image.png.e6b171feb981c238b445f11271fd442c.png

As I told yesteday, Info retraite is on maintenance

you have to connect to "autentification-les services en ligne " ,  ( see my message  above )  ,  this one works and you can receive and send the certificate

follow what I said on my last message page one

but maybe it's too early for you, wait beginning of november 

Just now, Aforek said:

As I told yesteday, Info retraite is on maintenance

you have to connect to "autentification-les services en ligne " ,  ( see my message  above )  ,  this one works and you can receive and send the certificate

follow what I said on my last message page one

but maybe it's too early for you, wait beginning of november 

Halleluiah!!!!  I have managed to print it out. It has an

my old address on it  from 5 years ago but I will wait until November, get it signed and then I will try to send it back with a note advising them to update the address. If that doesn't work I will send it via the post with a letter explaining that they had my old address on the certificate.

Thanks so much for you help. I will go and have a lie down now.

Good ! remember what to do , because the following years it will be the same

you can send it back  on line ( on the same site ) or by post ; to change address, you have to tell them by post

good luck , I am happy that you find how to have your life certificate

very easy when we know how to do it 

• Like 1