Thai Govt spokesman thanks Zac Efron for good publicity

webfact

4 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Wow, just wow.

So ignorant and blinkered you truly believe there are no Thais involved in a movie set in Asia, shot in Thailand with a Thai production company that uses Thai equipment and Thai crew.   Unless I name them all one by one.  And I work in this industry and have been on countless of these sets (but of course unless I post pictures of me on a set you won't believe that either - I am not going to by the way).   I have no words.  Actually I have a couple but I'll keep them to myself.

Move along.

IMDB give all them Thai's lots of credit !

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10268488/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

I note the production company, SkyDance Media do not appear to be a Thai  production company.

Edited by Ralf001
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Of course not.  Another ridiculous question.

You probably don't realize it (obviously), but you just admitted to losing the argument. 

Edited by DBath

6 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

IMDB give all them Thai's lots of credit !

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10268488/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

I note the production company, SkyDance Media do not appear to be a Thai  production company.

Sky Dance Media have the rights to the production and are shooting the US parts.  Do you honestly think production companies fly all their own staff all over the world bringing all their own crew?  Of course they don't, not here, not anywhere.  Key people, yes, but 90/95% of the crew are local.

Sky Dance Media hire a service company in Thailand to do the local production.  A Thai company with Thai crew.  I know the company.

You have absolutely no idea how the industry works, I do as I have worked in it for nearly 30 years.  

If you want to believe there are no Thais involved in a Thai production shooting in Thailand then I cannot help you.

Move along.

15 hours ago, crazykopite said:

Do they think that these two peoples posts are going to bring back the millions of tourists ????????????

Do you know how many people came here because "The Beach" was filmed here? The only question is how much did they pay Zac to make that post.

9 hours ago, DBath said:

Zac Efron would be lucky to be considered a ‘B’ level actor. Russell Crowe on the other hand…

I can't tell if Crowe is good or not. I never heard a word he said. If they start giving Oscars for best mumbling he's a shoe in every year.  Or fattest smelliest pig. He can't lose.

49 minutes ago, LikeItHot said:

I can't tell if Crowe is good or not. I never heard a word he said. If they start giving Oscars for best mumbling he's a shoe in every year.  Or fattest smelliest pig. He can't lose.

Crowe starred in Gladiator and won best actor (the movie won best picture also) it is one of the best movies of all time, IMO. You clearly have no clue. Perhaps you can tell us how many oscar nominated movies Zac Efron has starred in? Never-mind, I’ll tell you…ZERO. 

Edited by DBath

16 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Just because I can't name all of the extras you assume they are shipping in farangs to play Thai and Vietnamese people?  Shipping in extras from Hollywood to act as Thai  and Vietnamese background people?

Anybody got shot yet?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, DBath said:

Crowe starred in Gladiator and won best actor (the movie won best picture also) it is one of the best movies of all time, IMO. You clearly have no clue. Perhaps you can tell us how many oscar nominated movies Zac Efron has starred in? Never-mind, I’ll tell you…ZERO. 

Crowe got to be an A-lister because of his brilliant performance in another great movie, L.A. Confidential.