ID issue for Mor Prom app how to enable?

RubbaJohnny

Vaxxed , scanned the Q code supplied by hospital and installed Mor Prom (in Thai only) on my Samsung Android Requests ID neither my 9 digit passport nor ID code issued by hospital with 13 digits accepted. Any advice welcome please

On the Hospital app their ID works I can see my next appointment but not Mor Prom

30 minutes ago, RubbaJohnny said:

no as i posted its supplied by the hospital I have no certs yet

The I have no idea what ID you are using. You get your 13 digit ID after your second vaccination. Did you get number 2 ? if so, you need to go back to hospital and get a yellow paper cert with your ID and information..then you can register with the APP. 

22 hours ago, tonray said:

The I have no idea what ID you are using. You get your 13 digit ID after your second vaccination. Did you get number 2 ?

The ID number is assigned at the time of your first shot, as I know since I only had one before leaving the country. My 13-digit number (beginning with 600000) was on the Ministry of Public Health "COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Card" that gave the details of that injection and the appointment date for the second one.

• Like 1

I think you just have your first injection.
Most places give you a certificate after the second injection where you can see then your 13 digit ID.
Some places maybe have the 13 digit on the next appointment sheet as well.

For Thais this is easier, as they can use their ID-card number, which not will work with most (maybe all) foreigners as they give a pseudo number (even you have a 13 digit pink ID number)!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, khunjeff said:

The ID number is assigned at the time of your first shot, as I know since I only had one before leaving the country. My 13-digit number (beginning with 600000) was on the Ministry of Public Health "COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Card" that gave the details of that injection and the appointment date for the second one.

I got my second jab yesterday in korat, that 13 diget number was wrote on my card then which enabled me to log onto the mor prom app.

• Like 1

Just to confuse things further I think it depends where you get your vaccination.

After my 1st shot of AZ in August all I got was a sticker on my passport with the date for my 2nd shot [no ID number]

Yesterday was my 2nd shot, they took my passport copy, health questionnaire sheet, and appointment document [which they had affixed the vaccination sticker] so I was left holding nothing.

When I was told I could leave after 30 minutes I asked a nurse about the ID number... 

she opened her phone and eventually managed to find it and give me the 600000+ number.

At home on Mor Prom I managed to find my 1st vaccination details but the second shot was still listed as an appointment... ie the info had not been up-loaded yet, guess I'll wait a day or two and see what happens.

• Like 1

I had both my injections administered at Bang Sue station.

After the first one in July, I was given a white receipt paper.

This told me when my second vaccination was in October, but had no thirteen digit number on it.

Only my name, age and address.

After getting my second vaccination last week, I was only given back my yellow vaccination screening and consent form, which I had just filled in, prior to the injection.

No thirteen digit number, but a QR sticker.

I requested a receipt with the thirteen digit number, whereby I was directed to another section.

After I explained to the girl, she attempted to sort this out for me, but she had some problem with what was printed out.

Whereby we went to another section.

This time all went well and I was issued a yellow Thailand National Certificate of Covid-19 Vaccination.

This had my my name, DOB, passport details, complete vaccination details and the thirteen digit number.

When I downloaded Mor Prom and entered the magical thirteen digit number, everything was there.

Hope this helps.

2 hours ago, HampiK said:

I think you just have your first injection.
Most places give you a certificate after the second injection where you can see then your 13 digit ID.
Some places maybe have the 13 digit on the next appointment sheet as well.

For Thais this is easier, as they can use their ID-card number, which not will work with most (maybe all) foreigners as they give a pseudo number (even you have a 13 digit pink ID number)!

Absolutely correct.... even the address is not correct on the Certificate even having PR and name in blue house book....

1 hour ago, kidneyw said:

This told me when my second vaccination was in October, but had no thirteen digit number on it.

I too had mine at Bang Sue but in May then October.

On leaving I was only given the first paper back (double stamped that I'd waited the 30 minutes), NO 13 digit number.

I dread going back there to sort it out (if you'd been to Bang Sue you'd understand why).

I noticed that my Thai driving license had an ID on it so I tried that as an ID for Mor Prom --- success till it next asked for the 3 digit number  on back of ID card-- no have!  Fail.

Anyone had similar and found a workaround?

Edited by Promsak

5 hours ago, kidneyw said:

After getting my second vaccination last week, I was only given back my yellow vaccination screening and consent form, which I had just filled in, prior to the injection.

No thirteen digit number, but a QR sticker.

I requested a receipt with the thirteen digit number, whereby I was directed to another section.

After I explained to the girl, she attempted to sort this out for me, but she had some problem with what was printed out.

Whereby we went to another section.

This time all went well and I was issued a yellow Thailand National Certificate of Covid-19 Vaccination.

This had my my name, DOB, passport details, complete vaccination details and the thirteen digit number.

When I downloaded Mor Prom and entered the magical thirteen digit number, everything was there.

Hope this helps.

I'm in the same situation  Do I have to go back to BangSue now and whereabouts  ? Thanks 

1 hour ago, davemos said:

I'm in the same situation  Do I have to go back to BangSue now and whereabouts  ? Thanks 

It was the section before where they actually administered the vaccination. Just a row of computers and staff.

It was empty.

I am sure if you went back with your papers, they would sort you out okay.

Your only problem might be trying to get past the police at the doorway, as I had to show them my CVC-MOPH message appointment on my phone when I was last there.

It is not universal that all hospitals will or can enter your vaccination status into the MorProm app. I have a pink card and the MorProm database accepts that for registration on the app.

My vaccination status is registered with the MoPH however it uses my passport number. There is no way to get that digital health pass into the MorProm app. The 16 digit number on my vaccination certificate is not accepted by the MorProm app neither is my passport number