Thailand Pass To Entice More International Tourists

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now, here's my quandary - You have to take a Covid test and show you're negative to board a plane. What use is another test after getting off the plane other than to generate revenue for the people pe

Would someone PLEASE explain to them using small words that the only way to get tourists to return is to stop this nonsense and open up the bars and nightclubs. Maybe pictures drawn with crayons would

Given that in Thailand, "no quarantine" and "quaranting exempt" still include a quarantine, what will they call it if they actually remove the quaranting in the future? Maybe: No Quarantine, We Really

Posted Images

1 hour ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Now, here's my quandary - You have to take a Covid test and show you're negative to board a plane. What use is another test after getting off the plane other than to generate revenue for the people performing the test? Did I suddenly get Covid from any of the OTHER passengers who ALSO tested negative?

I've had same thought, perhaps it's not mandatory for cabin crew to vaccinate?

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, boogiewoogie said:

Anybody knows for sure if u need prepaid swab test before u apply for Thaipass or no?

They are part of the package you book (as it is with ASQ) rather than the weird way the do it with sandbox.

• Like 2

Thailand Pass To Entice More International Tourists

Is that what his crystal ball told him?

Or was it his Magic 8 Ball?

• Haha 2