Tablet for 3 year old boy

steveb5

Actually I asked a very simple question about specs brand and prices of a tablet . I was rather shocked to see the responses. I think most of the people here don't understand the nature of a two to three year old. They have  about a 5 to 10 minutes attention span.. my son spends time on smartphones but most of the time he is at the park on sliders or just playing around..

As many people here explained the nature of education has changed. And the quality of the local education is questionable. The internet on the other hand  is a very valuable source of education for toddlers. 

Looks like some of the people here are stuck in the past or just don't have an understanding of children and the nature of education. On the other hand I see many Thai parents use a smartphone as a babysitter. Just like the TV was a babysitter for us in the past so it's basically up to the parents

• Like 1

Just buy a 2nd hand iPad gen 6 or 7. Lots of them in marketplace. Apple is still supporting those sets and will be for the next 3 or 4 years. For the time being, there are lots of games and self learning apps to prepare your son for school. And best part is, when the screen breaks, which it will, replacement ain’t that expensive or you can choose to buy another if it’s too costly in your area.