Moo Baan Recommendations - Buying a House

Neeranam

I'm buying a house in Hua Hin  before the next school year starts. 

Any recommendations for a nice 'village'. Also which ones not to go for. 

Looking at The Lees, Palm Hills, The Vineyards, Busaba pools, Natural Hill, Falcon Hill. 

I want a pool and a communal gym/club, preferably golf course/membership.

3 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

I can save you one mistake, scrub the lees off the list. I Don't want to be liable for a defamation case against me so I put it simply.........If you like house parties every weekend until 2 or 3 in the morning with Bangkok minibuses parked everywhere than that is the place for you............

Thats fake news bud.  OP when you come just shoot me a message for a drive by ????
Lots of options ????

3 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

I can save you one mistake, scrub the lees off the list. I Don't want to be liable for a defamation case against me so I put it simply.........If you like house parties every weekend until 2 or 3 in the morning with Bangkok minibuses parked everywhere than that is the place for you............

Can't beat a good old karaoke bar setting up next to you......highly recommended.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, matador007 said:

Thats fake news bud.  OP when you come just shoot me a message for a drive by ????
Lots of options ????

oh, sorry, I will tell the three friends I know that moved because of the noise that they were mistaken, thanks for putting me right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2021 at 2:46 AM, Will B Good said:

Can't beat a good old karaoke bar setting up next to you......highly recommended.

I would opt for a locale close to the Puu Yai's village loud speaker, where one might enjoy the 4AM wake up call and assorted community announcements - 

• Haha 1

On 11/23/2021 at 11:59 AM, Neeranam said:

Hua Hin doesn't have good internet?

I guess it varies throughout the town, best to check it out first if you rely on Internet for work and relaxing.

I can vouch for the area near to the Kings Palace, fairly decent.

• Like 1