Thonburi Moderna is arriving in November UPDATE

burner2014

Check latest Post https://www.facebook.com/thonburihealthcaregroup

If you ordered over them a while ago, go into that line chat and open the menu. There the first button "Check Status or so" then do your passport or Thai ID inside.

First 30.000 People will be able to make appointment in November. I bet the rest comes December/January.

Again I have to emphasize it all well organised so far ???? hope the vaccination process will be also good. I will take a Booster Shot.

• Thanks 1

Some other hospitals are prepping the path for vaccination queueing this week.

Still unclear on exact deliveries, have heard 10,000 doses max per hospital, some have ordered less. Also unclear on deliveries overall, still seeing ~ 1.9 (or 2.0) mm total doses to be delivered this year, maybe in three tranches. And another ~ 6.5 mm due in Q1 2022.

My outlet communicated 3,900 this week, think that's persons, so maybe 7,800 doses, but very murky as of today. Will know more tomorrow.

On 10/31/2021 at 12:47 PM, mtls2005 said:

Still unclear on exact deliveries, have heard 10,000 doses max per hospital, some have ordered less. Also unclear on deliveries overall, still seeing ~ 1.9 (or 2.0) mm total doses to be delivered this year, maybe in three tranches. And another ~ 6.5 mm due in Q1 2022.

My outlet communicated 3,900 this week, think that's persons, so maybe 7,800 doses, but very murky as of today. Will know more tomorrow.

THG got clearly 70.000 Doses, but I think they also the largest Presale

12 hours ago, burner2014 said:

THG got clearly 70.000 Doses, but I think they also the largest Presale

THG said they sold 800,000 doses.

I think they have seven (7) hospitals, so the 70,000 figure may represent the 10,000 max per hospital?

On 10/31/2021 at 12:47 PM, mtls2005 said:

Vichaiyut has said they will receive 30,000 in the first allotment expected this week. 

I too remember lots of talk about 10,000 per hospital, and lots of other numbers as the powers that be whittled away at the numbers.

18 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

THG said they sold 800,000 doses.

I think they have seven (7) hospitals, so the 70,000 figure may represent the 10,000 max per hospital?

Could be but it's all well organised so far. I can say more when it's my time in December. Being Queue over 30.000 ???? 

• 2 weeks later...

I am queue no 133,xxx.

So only 100000 ahead of me :tongue:

I will definitely go for a booster after Sinovac + AZ.

Hesitated to do an antibody test, fearing the truth :whistling:

Just yesterday learned that Moderna creates highest antibody values. Why some even say it's "overdosed".

Edited by KhunBENQ