Timings of Thailand Pass application

I read that one should apply for the Thailand Pass at least 7 days before travel and that it can take the DCC 3 to 5 days for approval.

How does this relate and how should we time this process when we cannot finish the process until 1 to 3 days before travel to submit our PCR test result required to be within 72 hours before departure?

Easy, test result is not required for Thailand Pass.

From MFA;

15. Do I need to submit my COVID-19 test result (RT-PCR) into Thailand Pass?
- No. However, you must provide your COVID-19 test result (RT-PCR) issued within 72 hours before your travel to the officers at the airport, except if you are a Thai national arriving in Thailand through Alternative Quarantine. For others, failure to provide your COVID-19 test result (RT-PCR) may result in you being denied entry into Thailand.

Edited by Upnotover

5 minutes ago, twix38 said:

read that one should apply for the Thailand Pass at least 7 days before travel and that it can take the DCC 3 to 5 days for approval.

How does this relate and how should we time this process when we cannot finish the process until 1 to 3 days before travel to submit our PCR test result required to be within 72 hours before departure?

You do not submit your PCR test results as part of the Thailand Pass process. 

It has never been a requirement of the CoE process to submit a PCR test. 

It has only ever been a requirement to present a Negative Certificate from PCR Test taken <72 hrs before travel upon Check-In for your flight and the same certificate upon arrival in Thailand. 

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 1